test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

50 percent of my esp runs have had no loot in them.

mantrastudiomantrastudio Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
edited April 2017 in Player Feedback (PC)
I never write on the forums. But this is just pure frustration and pure BS and so I will now.

The last 3 runs of spell plague HAVE HAD NOTHING IN THE LEFT CHEST. 1 tham stone in the last one.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DEV FIX THIS UTTER JOKE OF A T3 map.

Make the rewards fun, you said you fixed the loot but it seems back to your old ways.

Please.

Comments

• Options
    Not only that I wrote a complaint about this to arc and the very next run 3 days later, it is the same issue.
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    That's my feeling with this whole mod. It just feels so empty overall. Mod 10/10.5 were a terrible grind but it at least culminated in FBI/MSVA where it felt like there was a goal. There were +5s and we thought that we were getting BiS armor/weapons for a while (lol). So if you actually participated in mod 10/10.5 you're just grinding for ESP and it's a dungeon that no one wants to run. FBI suffered from this already so I just really wish that they'd give us more dungeons like CN. Some people may want more difficult dungeons but it's clear that Cryptic isn't up to making them worth running or making them difficult in ways that let you get a group together easily. ESP looks like it's leaning towards being more mechanically difficult which is nice but IMO they really need to start adding more dungeons that don't require so much gear.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User

Not only that I wrote a complaint about this to arc and the very next run 3 days later, it is the same issue.

Do you really expect them to make a change to a global software game in 3 days? Especially because you 'wrote them a letter'?

Right or wrong in your 'complaint', that is a ridiculous expectation.

• Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    I'm about done getting my mod 11 weapons. Debating whether I should even unlock MSP next. Sounds like I should just do the boons and call it a mod.
  • Options
    kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User

I'm about done getting my mod 11 weapons. Debating whether I should even unlock MSP next. Sounds like I should just do the boons and call it a mod.

I'm doing just that.

Actually it's a lot harder for me to "force myself" to even grind the Evidence needed to unlock the boons.

I can tell you SOMI was a grind, but I actually liked it a LOT more than the whole River District. I don't understand what positives people see in this module - really.
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    You have to unlock the dungeon before you can take the final boon. As for running it, I have completed on one of my 2 mains and intend to get that for the other. Beyond that, I couldn't care less.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    Dude, i just got nothing again in the right chest of fbi.

You kidding me litaaers?

You guys wanna troll me and tell me to get real about fixing something that is destroying this game?

I am stating whats going on

Im done trying to be fair.

• Options
    sasagerusasageru Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    . I hope its a mistake but a lot of guildies have complained of the same with the SP loot. I've not even completed the dungeon yet, very few people want to run it when it gives a lower chance at the same loot as FBI for the most part.
    DPS Rogue | Heal/Buff Cleric

• Options

You kidding me litaaers?

You guys wanna troll me and tell me to get real about fixing something that is destroying this game?

Not everything you don't like is trolling.

You don't like it? That's ok....

Asking why it hasn't been fixed because you 'WROTE A COMPLAINT!!!1!' 72 hours ago? *That's* the part that makes me giggle.

If that was trying to be fair, I'd hate to see you talk smack.

• Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User

You got NOTHING or nothing you call good? No relics? No refinement? Just an empty chest? I've never seen or heard of this happening in FBI. I call Bull HAMSTER on this one!!
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    The hyperbole is strong with this thread.

And FWIW, I think your feedback would be more impactful/ helpful if it wasn't as hyperbolic. It's undermining your stated purpose.
  • Options
    This is fist and last time I write on here. Empty chest means a few seals and small currency. 1 Greene tham. No purples. ok.

Look im pointing it out, there a different thread with the same complaints. If your happy fine, im not.

My view is not hyperbolic. whatever, you dont even know me or run anything with me.
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    I'm not trying to troll you, but seriously...

This is fist and last time I write on here.

Hyperbole.

Empty chest means a few seals and small currency. 1 Greene tham. No purples. ok.

Hyperbole.

Look im pointing it out, there a different thread with the same complaints. If your happy fine, im not.

Baseless assumption. I actually agree with your sentiment, I just think if you care about others (especially devs) taking your feedback seriously it helps to present it in a reasonable manner.

My view is not hyperbolic. whatever, you dont even know me or run anything with me.

Whatever indeed :)
  • Options
    litaaers said:

You kidding me litaaers?

Asking why it hasn't been fixed because you 'WROTE A COMPLAINT!!!1!' 72 hours ago? *That's* the part that makes me giggle.

People have been complaining since it was on preview and continued to do so once it was possible to unlock on live.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    urabask said:

litaaers said:

You kidding me litaaers?

People have been complaining since it was on preview and continued to do so once it was possible to unlock on live.
    Yes, but did anyone else 'wrote a complaint'?

• Options
    edited April 2017
    litaaers said:

urabask said:

litaaers said:

You kidding me litaaers?

Yes, but did anyone else 'wrote a complaint'?

We've had threads and post about T3 rewards since FBI was on preview. It's ridiculous to imply that Cryptic hasn't had time to review feedback and fix this. Yet somehow it's still possible to do a run and get a couple of pieces of RP, seals and campaign currency.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    litaaers said:

I'm not so sure. I think there is a little trolling in there.

Were you expecting a positive response to your post? The condescension isn't exactly subtle.

Really, I think everyone agrees that the loot table needs improving and needs to be fixed, isn't the "72 hours" aspect arguing semantics.

What purpose does including "'WROTE A COMPLAINT!!!1!'" in multiple posts have? That is, other than to deride the OP.

How long is long enough for the OP to be reasonable in their unhappiness if the Devs don't fix the loot table?

I'm fairly certain that if one of those chests was dropping a mythic mount every time someone opened it, that would get fixed in less than 3 days without anyone 'wroting a complaint'
  • Options
    dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    OP, your topic has some basis (thoroughly explored elsewhere if you had searched the forum before posting).
    I agree with the principal theme "problems with ESP chest loot".

BUT your execution was the problem.
    If you want sympathy from other players and action from Devs, vague broad sweeping statements ("empty chest"... not accunrated and not helpful) is not the way to do it.

Next time... 1) search forum first for same topic, add to those developed themes.
    2) Provide evidence. Take screen shots of opened chests.
    3) Avoid broad-sweeping statements... I learned this the hard way with a tongue-in-cheek title about the DC changes. Got grilled for that one. LOL
    At least you are trying. Just switch up your tactics please.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    The holy/unholy crusaders have pretty much stopped running it completely. The loot is simply not worth the hassle, and once the novelty has worn off, it's just a (very picturesque) waste of time.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    i didnt unlock fbi, i didnt unlock sva and im not going to unlock spell plague for now.
    gear changes too often to bother with it and the whole one shot thing is getting boring.
    moreover i will not farm any type of gear i cant use in pvp too.

if its not clear we are not going to wear different sets for different contents.

edit: being forced to spend campaign resources for the dungeon keys is another reason for which i dont bother with the new dungeons and i didnt renew my vip
  • Options
    hudman21hudman21 Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    Life is full of drains, I prefer to be a fountain