test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Running animation bug, History still says Dalelands

arod7932arod7932 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
The most recent patch, guild alliances, stated in the patch notes that the "amnesia" that many characters had in regards to their history would be fixed. However, after the update my history still says I am from the Dalelands even though I chose the Northdark. Many level 70 players also still say Dalelands. However, newer, lower level players have the correct history listed in their tab. Was the fix only for characters made after a certain date? I made my character back when NW was first released on Xbox and still have this issue. However, I made a new character to test this and the history was correct. Making this fix retroactive would be greatly appreciated. Also, my main character, a scourge warlock has a slight animation glitch. After moving for a few seconds, my warlock draws his weapon and moves as if he is in combat, regardless of whether or not he actually is. It happens in protectors enclave and every other area in the game. So, the normal "jog" has been effectively replaced by the combat animation. I've noticed I'm one of a few who are experiencing this bug. Both of these issues are minor and aren't game breaking, but addressing them would be a great change to get rid of two eyesores.

Comments