test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CUBED TO DEATH

prairierose1985prairierose1985 Member Posts: 4 Arc User

Really?! The one I need is Light of Divinity...c'mon...

Comments

• Options
    mdimarziomdimarzio Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    lol when I saw the title, I thought of that song from The Matrix, Clubbed to Death :D I've been unlocking powers on my TR's weapon, getting everything but what I want (this is just the burning set, not as many as yours though) but yeah, c'mon... that's just cruel D:
  • Options
    niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Since variety is the spice of life, you could become a chef with that much "spice".
  • Options
    mdimarziomdimarzio Member Posts: 15 Arc User

mdimarzio said:

lol when I saw the title, I thought of that song from The Matrix, Clubbed to Death :D I've been unlocking powers on my TR's weapon, getting everything but what I want (this is just the burning set, not as many as yours though) but yeah, c'mon... that's just cruel D:

You can buy the burning set on the AH with the exact features you want, no need for cubes.
    Didn't know that, dammit >.> thanks for heads up
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,099 Arc User
    And when you get your next set of toys, you get to start the process all over again.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    That will happen to 1 player in 12 with the patience to spend as many cubes as needed to unlock the desired features (and the AH tip is a good one).
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    I don't think RNG is the way to go. Some of us have bad luck, should we be penalized?? There was already a grind....