test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Companion Question

atherrianatherrian Member Posts: 26 Arc User
edited March 2017 in The Militia Barracks
I have been using the shadow demon, but since the fix I was wondering if there is a better companion I should be using instead. I wanted to use the fire archon but don't have a loyal avenger talisman. So was wondering if there are any other companions that might be better for dps these days.
Post edited by atherrian on

Comments

• Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    You should try the Con Artis-

There aren't many options for DPS classes. There are Fire Archon, Air Archon, Dancing Blade and Sellsword. The others are either horribad, for support classes or do not work correctly.

What? No love for the Con Artist? Or Rebel Merc? Or the weirdos who use the Ambush Drake?

:(

Oh, and by the way, since you had a Shadow Demon, you might want to pick up a Sellsword or Rebel Merc (both are functionally the exact same, only difference is their appearance), since either of them have the exact same slots as a Shadow Demon.

• Options
    erutluverutluv Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    So would you say a sellsword/con artist is sufficient up until you can get an air archon for the active bonus?
  • Options
    vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    Erineyes for crit severity
    Siege master
    Earth Archon if you are confident to have full health all the time.
    Death Slaad will also get you some DPS.
  • Options
    bumarog#0624 bumarog Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    I agree with death slaad, not using as a summoned but active bonus helps build determination. I use a dread warrior summoned for the bonus lifesteal/dmg increase, plus the dread warrior procs an enrage that make you large and in charge. Couple dread warrior/yeti/bear cub on damage taken bonuses with unstoppable my gwf is sometimes 20 feet tall. Which i think is really cool.
    Strife the Savage 70 tr
    Strife the Sentinel 70 op
    Strife the Savior 70 dc
    Strife the Slayer 70 gwf
    Strife the Shield 70 gf
    Strife the Shank 70 hr
    Master
    Lords of Contempt
    Neverwinter ps4
  • Options
    niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    Has Yeti bonus damage been fixed?
  • Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    niadan said:

Has Yeti bonus damage been fixed?

Nope. Still bugged.

What a shame

• Options
    niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    @rjc9000

Damn. Quick question (in case it ever gets fixed), does survivors wraps proc it? ....(love your idea here)

OH AND THANKS!!!