test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Artifact Feeder - Beacon of Simril

Nothing in the tooltip says that it can't be used as a feeder and its well after the Winter event has ended but the beacon isn't showing up as an option to feed into another artifact.

Comments

• loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    Nothing that can be reclaimed can be used as feeder. Any gift during the Winter Event grants a Beacon in case you don't have one. No unlimited feeders, sorry.
  • loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    You're not going to win that argument. Yes the tooltip is inaccurate / bugged and should be corrected, but the logic still intact and the Beacon rightfully not useable as feeder.
  • mystic484#3638 mystic484 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    And exactly how can it be reclaimed? I didn't get this from a package available to all my alts. During the event I opened a gift and I got a beacon. If I go to the rewards claim I have a companion on infinite claim the same is available to any alt I roll, but not the beacon. The Beacon is limited and locked to who got it during the event.
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    It is returned to you upon opening a starlight bag I believe, and it used a special Rp system. These factors all play a part. if it uses a special, unique type of Rp currency, or it can be obtained very easily, it won't be able to be used as a feeder.

Class Artifacts, Halloween Artifacts, the Red Dragon artifact that comes with the Dragonborne pack...none of these can be fed.
  • lordmaniklordmanik Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    I wish these non feeders would have at least given us half of its RP value, instead of having to discard them for a new one