test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Msva no deaths

tycchoice#2111 tycchoice Member Posts: 57 Arc User
I recently had a group that did really well and no one died the whole game, yet I still did not get the achievement. Does anyone know why?

Comments

• Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Are you sure that there were _no_ downs including Soulforged activation? You can usually check this by looking at the Living Dead chart at the end of the trial. If there are 0 downs then you should get the achieve...

However, when SVA first came out there was a bug that was counting companion deaths too for this achievement (which pretty much made it impossible to achieve). They fixed this on PC some time ago, but I suppose it's possible the fix got screwed up somewhere for xbox. Anyone who was able to provide a screenshot of Living Dead with 0's across the board could file a support ticket to get the achievement granted.

That said, I think that it is working, so maybe someone triggered a soulforge and you didn't notice. Next time, to be sure, take a screenshot of the Living Dead chart so you can submit a ticket if need be.
  • Options
    I checked the boards at the end of the game and it said no one went down
  • Options
    It showed zero deaths for everyone
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    Bummer, perhaps the bug isn't fixed on the XBone then... Sorry I butted in with my stupid PC experience (I've gotten the achieve on PC, but only after they fixed it late last year).

My only advice is just make sure to take a screenshot next time :-/
  • Options
    I took a screenshot. Not sure how to upload it here
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Yeah I personally haven't tryed for the achievement again out of laziness. :P Had it bug out twice for my group even though no SF's proc'd. But I do know it's possible, but ehhhhh
  • Options
    I got both the achievement and the transmite and the title on one of my msva run on the xbone.

You sure you were in msva? My group did that by mistake and queued a regular a few times.
  • Options
    shazza53shazza53 Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    Same happened to us ... got zero downs but only one person got the achievement. Turned out he was the only one who had left the lobby prior to that run.

We then started exiting the Svardborg Lobby after each run and all ended up with the achievement on the next successful run. It's an anecdotal solution, but it seems to work.

You don't have to leave queue group ... just exit the door and go back to SoMI, PE, etc. our group comp was a Pro Pally. gF and 3 DCs.