test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

MSVA No Death Achievement Not Unlocking.

smiley12309smiley12309 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Ok so basically I've legitimately earned this achievement and I have proof of me in the group and we all got no deaths and some unlocked it, some didn't and I'm really annoyed as I've tried this so many times then I finally complete it and no achievement/banner. So if anyone can help in any way I'd be very thankful.

Comments

• anwi82anwi82 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Yeah that has happened to me like 3 times at different days. Really annoying. Please fix it ASAP!
  • smiley12309smiley12309 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I even have the screenshot to prove it and still no one can do anything, it just makes me not want to play anymore as trying to grind for the achievement so much to finally get it but it won't unlock.
  • superjellybabysuperjellybaby Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    screenshot of nobody having deaths is not going to help I have done this achievement 20+ times now and here is my experience.

Sometimes someone dies and it doesnt register on the scoreboard so nobody gets it.

Sometime someone dies and it is on the scoreboard yet everyone gets the achievement

If a single person in your run gets the achievement do not leave the instance and you will get it.

Several people have had to summon the mailbox and take the banner they mail you for the achievement before it actually pops but it seems if you leave the instance the mail wont even be there
    Well if that's the case they should word the achievement better imo, I always leave after it's finished so I don't know about the banner in the mail box and all this other stuff, all I know is no one died so we should all get the achievement, simple as that.
  • anwi82anwi82 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Well people in my group got the achievement but not me, I opened the mail and I also stayed there for about 10 minutes and nothing happened.
    Please can we get a fix for this as this is probably one of the hardest achievements I've ever had to do, and I really feel for the people who have earned it but it didn't unlock.
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I just saw it pop for one of my friends yesterday so it is working for some. The thing I find interesting is this is an achievement based on all people in a group...which does not seem like a personal achievement unless you pick the people for the group - maybe you have to also be the Q lead to get this.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I just saw it pop for one of my friends yesterday so it is working for some. The thing I find interesting is this is an achievement based on all people in a group...which does not seem like a personal achievement unless you pick the people for the group - maybe you have to also be the Q lead to get this.

It is a group achievement (when working correctly). There are others like 4 dead dragons you can't get solo either.
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Good point! I did see it pop yesterday for someone on xbox so maybe it is like the arc points, some times it works and sometimes it does not...
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
    Well hopefully someone higher up can answer our questions and maybe help us out or something.
  • sfgreenberet#0535 sfgreenberet Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Post edited by sfgreenberet#0535 on
  • sfgreenberet#0535 sfgreenberet Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    My ticket submitted

msva_bug

My Proof to them

No_deaths

They basically told me to pound sand. Contacted Microsoft and nothing they could do either.

What I noticed! Everyone else in the dungeon got the banner and achievement but me. I was the ONLY PERSON to not leave the dungeon after I got my chests the run before (I was eating lunch) I would suggest to always get your chests and leave a dungeon as it seems to bug achievements/chests the run after

Good news is I got it next day first run. 2 runs in a row with 0 deaths B)
  • spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    FWIW, I had the popup but no banner or email until I went to Mantol Derith and picked it up from the vendor.
  • moogie101#4741 moogie101 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    Just had this glitch myself, absolutely gutted as several got it & three (including me) didn't.

Those in the Q Group seem to think (as said above by sfgreenberet) its because some left the instance in-between starting a new game, whilst those that waited in the "lobby" area & for the next game didn't get it.
  • moogie101#4741 moogie101 Member Posts: 121 Arc User

Just had this glitch myself, absolutely gutted as several got it & three (including me) didn't.

Those in the Q Group seem to think (as said above by sfgreenberet) its because some left the instance in-between starting a new game, whilst those that waited in the "lobby" area & for the next game didn't get it.

Very next game we smashed it again & I'd left the "lobby" so got the achievement so clearly linked to that in case others are struggling to unlock it.