test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Un-Discardable Bags

I'm not sure this is as much of a bug as it is an inconvenience. I bought 5 runic bags of holding to replace my greater bags of holding. Now the game will not let me discard my greater bags of holding, and it's taking up 5 much needed spaces that I could be using something much more useful with. Please give the option to discard greater bags of holding.

Comments

• Options
    sithgear#3066 sithgear Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Agreed. Such a useless waste of inventory space
  • Options
    lllogrelll#1366 lllogrelll Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue. I put in a ticket and the response was, "they are that way by design" and a link to the wiki. I sent a response to that asking if they were just useless slot holders now and they told me to post something in the forums so that other members might post something about this issue and the developers might fix it.
  • Options
    miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    We have a new mechanism going in for items that we used to mark as "Can not discard". Now they'll be more like "Kinda annoying to discard" and make you type a confirmation word to discard them. This should stop you from accidentally discarding valuable stuff, but if you're determined to do it, you can discard the item. I'm not sure of the time frame for this going live, but I think it's in for the next major update you get.
  • Options
    lordmaniklordmanik Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    Oh nice. Hope you'd consider adding a button that says "keep"