test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lesser Curse

artumbagaartumbaga Member Posts: 12 Arc User
Should they increase lesser curse dps to compensate for TC? Decrease duration? Should it be a stacking damage? Let me know :)

I think it's already strong enough but if it needs update for people to even think about using it as a build, I would like to know. :)
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    werdandi#8366 werdandi Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    artumbaga said:

Should they increase lesser curse dps to compensate for TC? Decrease duration? Should it be a stacking damage? Let me know :)

I think it's already strong enough but if it needs update for people to even think about using it as a build, I would like to know. :)

I really would like the lesser curve to be something that would buff the group damage or debuff the targets or increase some stats or recovery.
    Since we are not top DPS anymore, I wish the developers could at least improve our contribution to the party group (we are in a very bad situation compared to other classes such as HRs or CWs).

At its current state,( and especially for the soulbinders that have no points put in dark revelry feat), there is no contribution to the party except when using some specific powers (DT, PoP etc.).
    An update of the feats is more than desirable (and make some of them work as intended too).

Otherwise, I will also gladly accept a buff of damage !
    Post edited by werdandi#8366 on
  • Options
    What's your IL @werdandi#8366? X'D to be honest a feat revamp would totally mess with a lot of people. Maybe a few feats. But a revamp like the Palladins sounds terrible to me.

I already have a solid revamped build after the TC update so yeah.. I would hate to revamp again. Lol
  • Options
    werdandi#8366 werdandi Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    artumbaga said:

What's your IL @werdandi#8366? X'D to be honest a feat revamp would totally mess with a lot of people. Maybe a few feats. But a revamp like the Palladins sounds terrible to me.

I already have a solid revamped build after the TC update so yeah.. I would hate to revamp again. Lol

For sure I don't want a full revamp of the feats but it would be great to have a quite a few of them slightly improved (no nerf please !).
    My current SB build works pretty well (I am very happy with the lesser curses) but I must admit that I feel guilty and selfish because I don't use anything good for the rest of the group. That's why I say some feats could be improved in order to have an effect on the other members of the group.
    For instance, the HB power of nine hells is useful for the group (if I have read correctly), so the SB equivalent should also offer something.

(my @ is indeed werdandi 8366)
  • Options
    You sound like you'll be a good cleric :)
  • Options
    gduff#9306 gduff Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    I have recently switched to HB fury using all consuming curse and i am quite fond of it so far. I agree that we offer little to other party members, but the sole purpose of fury is dps. although i do have a feat that lowers damage resist for mobs affected by lesser curse which i believe applies to everyone, unlike the feat that does % of weapon damage to cursed targets which i believe only i benefit from. I dont really min/max as i don't have enough time to dedicate in game, but i do respectable dmg i think and thats all i'm really worried about.

while making this build i thought long and hard about sinking some points in deadly curse and also the feat that ups the damage on lesser and deadly curse, but i decided against it. I'm not sure the cost is worth the total damage added when there are some better options out there.

having said all that, i do think that lesser curse should contain at least some sort of dmg buff/debuff, just maybe not to the extent of warlocks curse.