test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for RP guild

loliberkutaloliberkuta Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hi, I am looking for a guild that is either light or medium rp.
Post edited by loliberkuta on

Comments

• Options
    lococrazy182lococrazy182 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hello there, me and some friends recently started a new RP guild, we are a week old and so far 10 people but we have been going pretty good and everyone is friendly so far, if you interested my handle is Louccan Xelnozz@lococrazy182, whisper me if you would like more information
  • Options
    rpgendbossrpgendboss Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Think you could take one more? I'm looking for an RP guild as well. Some place where I can RP my orc as an orc, not as a player.
  • Options
    wintersmercywintersmercy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you didn't find a home with the above guild, Mythweavers are recruiting. Thread.
  • Options
    shadescourgeshadescourge Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm trying to track down a moderate to heavy RP guild that my Purple Dragon pally can get in on. Anyone know of any good ones?
  • Options
    alyaakhalyaakh Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm trying to track down a moderate to heavy RP guild that my Purple Dragon pally can get in on. Anyone know of any good ones?

Not in Mythweavers, but I know they've been around for a long time. Look at reply above to a link for their site. Lately, I've also seen many people from Lauder Enterprises at the Moonstone Mask, but don't know how their recruitment works. Loco's guild looks promising also, saw them rping the other day, but was too shy to approach. Anyways, good luck.
    Простая Кавказская девушка я, Но все же прошу послушать меня, Скажу вам-довольно огня и войны, Ведь мы же Кавказцы-мы духом сильны!
  • Options
    lythaguslythagus Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Hi all,

I am one of the current councilmembers of Mythweavers and we are currently recruiting RP players looking for a home where you will find fun, respectful and supportive members. Please look us up in game and on our page.

Look forward to any interested,
    Birel