test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[GH8] The Revolution is recruiting!

Hi there! My name is Krimzon Knight and I am the guild leader of the 'The Revolution,' a UK based guild. The guild is mainly composed of players from the USA and UK.

About The Revolution

The guild is led by founders of one of DC Universe Online's best leagues also known as The Revolution. We are an extremely friendly, helpful growing guild, with our guild hall at rank 8.

What we as a guild offer!

We have unlocked Dragonflight gear at our stronghold as well as the stronghold power (2000 power) and XP boons, which you will be able to use the moment you join us!

Our guild and alliance is extremely active with over 1100 players from all time zones. Daily, our guild and alliance run all content in the game including master demo, dragonflight and more. The guild is full of experienced MMO players from DC Universe to WoW and other MMOs, who are extremely knowledgeable and always on hand to help.

The type of players we are looking to join us on our epic Odyssey!

We are looking to recruit healers and tanks with an item level of 2000+. DPS will also be considered but will need to be at a higher item level of 2400+.

If you are interested in joining us, please leave a message on here with your PSN ID and/your in-game charactername@psn ID or pm me.

I look forward to seeing you in-game!

Many thanks,
Krimzon Knight
Post edited by emeraldknight#2030 on

Comments

• emeraldknight#2030 emeraldknight Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    If any UK or Europe based players are looking for a friendly helpful guild who are a sword guild in an alliance of over 1400 players please leave a message in this thread.

As we are part of a large alliance we run content daily.

Thanks!
    We are still looking to recruit UK and EU based players!
    We are recruiting healers and tanks with an item level of 2000+, hurry and join!
    Hi everyone,

We have just built Guild Hall 8, built our marketplace and barracks to rank 4, unlocking dragon-flight gear and the 2k stronghold power boon!

We are still recruiting dps, healers and tanks!