test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Blizzard's Return

penybontpenybont Member Posts: 59 Arc User
This quest needs to be scrapped or remove 1 yeti its nearly impossible to do on your own the a.i cheats if they go pass a invisible line they get there hp back teleport with control wizard does not work the wolf pulls me back mid teleport and kills me instantly.

Comments

• Options
    moogie101#4741 moogie101 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    So content should be removed because you can't run it solo? Laughable. Some people can't solo Ballad of Baphomet, the mini-dungeons in Well of Dragons, Biggrins To,mb etc. Should that content also be removed? Maybe we should cut Fangbreaker Island also if you can't solo it.
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    As was suggested, the best solution is to find a party to do the weekly with. Especially on Monday after the reset, it's easy to switch to Looking For Group or Zone channel and ask "lfg blizzard".

Many players that can solo it will take folks along for the ride.
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    I tend to find a few DC', GF's, n' pally's to tag along with me. ^-^ Mind you thats only on Mondays.
  • Options
    kydavi#1678 kydavi Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    If I see in chat that some one needs help with a tough solo quest (Baphomet comes up pretty often) Ill usually help 'em out; don't be afraid to ask for an assist, odds are good that some one is running it anyway and wont mind the company.
    kydavi

Main: Nidara Devilspawn- Ranger
    Alt: Aradin Coldblood- Fighter
    Alt: Lucrezia Vileborn- Warlock
  • Options
    penybontpenybont Member Posts: 59 Arc User

So content should be removed because you can't run it solo? Laughable. Some people can't solo Ballad of Baphomet, the mini-dungeons in Well of Dragons, Biggrins To,mb etc. Should that content also be removed? Maybe we should cut Fangbreaker Island also if you can't solo it.

that case then all quest should be 2 players or more if arc put quest in that only need 1 person to start then you should be able to finish it on your own
  • Options
    mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    penybont said:

that case then all quest should be 2 players or more if arc put quest in that only need 1 person to start then you should be able to finish it on your own
    Not really.
    When I first hit L66 on my first character I got my HAMSTER handed to me by Grimak so I asked for help. Now that fight lasts about 45 seconds and would be shorter if he didn't keep hiding in those shrubs of invulnerability.
    Forcing everyone to double up when they are perfectly capable of doing it on their own is just silly.
  • Options
    mephisto2313mephisto2313 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Then maybe reworking your build for your character? My healing cleric can solo this quest, only problem is it takes a little longer. If a cleric can do that, then pretty much any class should be able too
  • Options
    thegravelnome#9466 thegravelnome Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    That's about the size of it. I remember cussing that hamster Yeti when I first started doing that Quest. now it doesn't even last 15 seconds with my hunter Ranger. And I whould like to point out my hr is only a 2.7 k. Just a tip build up your Frost resistance this will help you later on and with this Quest
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Definitely group up or get back to some of the basics on building your toon, ensure you have all the boons from zones you can solo such as Sharandar, Dread Ring, Maze and under dark etc... and recheck your gear, frost resist ^-^, maybe some refining and companion work is in order.

My kid's toons have a really hard time in STK as well, but he has not finished some of the basic content so I assume maybe that could help you as well.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    You shouldn't be in that area if you can't solo the missions.