test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New dungeon drops???

I've noticed people are pulling awesome drops now like zen market mounts and companions anyone know what dungeons are dropping them???

Comments

• mossy#5930 mossy Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    I got a Il 150 dragon mask from the shores last night...didn't even use a dragon key either, it was just in the main chest. Bound on account though
  • kinganuthinkinganuthin Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Check collection under items. You'll see what drops for each zone.
  • fear#0647 fear Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Start > Items > Collections > Zone Rewards
    PS4 Characters

NoFear
    Fearious
    Britney Fears
    Fearless
    Fearing
    GlitchedFear
    Feared
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

Start > Items > Collections > Zone Rewards

This only shows zone specific rewards.

The loot tables for dungeon chests now also include almost every non-legendary companion, mount, artifact and artifact equipment at up to epic quality. The bind state on these can be bound or unbound as well. So you can have something like Cambion Magus, Ambush Drake or Shard of Orcus's wand drop in Esot even.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    We have gotten most of the stuff (mounts, companions etc) from eLoL and CN.

We have also run VT, eToS, eCC, and eGWD and haven't gotten anything.

I personally haven't gotten any new things - I've gotten the Lostmauth set twice over the weekend and got a +4 ring from Orcus.

My BF has pulled - White Tiger Mount (eLoL) multiple companions (eLoL) and a +5 ring (CN)

Other friends have pulled companions and one mount from eLoL.

None of us are using anything other than the epic dungeon keys - F that other key grind or spending $$
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• morgrim66morgrim66 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    I got the Orb of Tiamat, Elemental Air Cultist, and Cold Iron Warrior from FBI. Horn of Lostmouth from CN, Lifesilk Spinneret from TOS. Thos are the ones I remember.
    Morria Grim 16,133 DC
    Morgrim Orcbane 16,530 CW
    Bloodlust Barbie 15,646 OP Tank
    Adding to the list, a friend got an owl bear and Starry Panther out of VT
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    I want to know where the Owlbear cub drops. That is the last companion I need for my CW.
    I haven't seen the owlbear cub yet - I'd like one of those as well...

I want to know where the Owlbear cub drops. That is the last companion I need for my CW.

Drops like the owlbear cub aren't dungeon/skirmish specific.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • fear#0647 fear Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Has anyone seen the Black Death Scorpion on PS4? I was with someone when they got an unBound Death Slaad from Kessels so if that pet is in the game now shouldnt the Black Death Scorpion drop too? Anywhere...?
    PS4 Characters

NoFear
    Fearious
    Britney Fears
    Fearless
    Fearing
    GlitchedFear
    Feared
    edited February 2017

Has anyone seen the Black Death Scorpion on PS4? I was with someone when they got an unBound Death Slaad from Kessels so if that pet is in the game now shouldnt the Black Death Scorpion drop too? Anywhere...?

The only drops that are dungeon/skirmish specific are the ones that are listed for a dungeon/skirmish in collections. Black Death Scorpion does drop but it's part of the random loot roll from any dungeon/skirmish chest that was added after the dungeon key update.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    So far I have ran 82 PoM, 10 Thrones, 10 rDemo and a few dungeons and I have seen only two unique drop and both were the 140 armor piece that has high HP and that is basically it for stats. The style looked cool for my CW and I changed the appearance but other than that I have gotten zero from content.

Even 140 rings are not dropping for me. I get a bunch of 135 +1 rings that simply end up as 2K rough AD because they are not even worth keeping for any of my characters.