test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Malicious Intent GH11 Recruiting

mulanrougemulanrouge Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Hello all and welcome to the Malicious Intent recruitment post!! My name is Ayria and I shall be your guide to our guild, alliance and family!

Malicious Intent is a fast growing guild with a Level 11 Stronghold and soon to be upgrading to level 12.

We are a Drama-Free guild with players who like to sit back, relax and have a good time. We are open to answering any questions anyone may have about builds, gear and game-play. Additionally, we have quite a few members that like to keep up with the future of Neverwinter and often help to inform and discuss any potential changes that may or may not be taking place with future patches. We also have a Community Page where members can interact. :)

Malicious Intent is currently a Sword for an Alliance with Guild Hall 15 and a total alliance level of 104.

What do we do you might be asking? The answer is a lot.

Activities throughout the day and week both in-house and with the Alliance:

Daily Epic/Master Dungeons
FBI
4 Kill Dragonflight
nSVA
mSVA
nDemo
mDemo
Tiamat

We do all of the above and more, as we are very familiar with end game content! We pride ourselves on making sure that our members get through their first Epic dungeons and FBI's with ease and with the proper instruction based on their individual class and play style.

Gear Score Requirements:

3100+ Gear Score for DPS Classes
2800+ Tank classes
2800+ Devoted Clerics/Healadins

What are we looking for? (Aside from super cool people to match our super cool people!)

Tanks, tanks and more tanks!!! We would like to grow our base here and work to Clerics/Healadins and then DPS classes.

*Do not fret Tanks, we are a very Tank friendly group and will be more than happy to teach you the ropes of Epic's and FBI if you have not. We are patient and want you to be comfortable and ready to help us all run these dungeons!! Devoted Clerics/Healadins, the same applies to you too!! We love our double DC/Healer runs and are very much into teaching you the ropes as well should you be in need. Our player base is very well rounded and can accommodate just about any play style you might have!!

DPS classes are all around us, however if you think you have what it takes give us a shout. As most know many people play DPS classes and as such we have to be a little more particular about adding more to our fantastic family, so wow us!!! :)

What do we ask of you as a member?

- 18 years of Age or older
- Mic perferable: this is essential for the running of group content should the need arise, especially while in "training groups" B)
- 3 Salvageable Rings a Week sent to the Guild Bank: this allows for the funding of guild activities, such as DF
- 1600 or 4 days worth of Influence a Week: a must do for the continuation of our upgrading the GH
- Donations of Stronghold Daily Quest items on a regular basis as these dailies are completed
- Be Active
- HAVE FUN!!!

Do you like what you see?

It is hard to gauge a guild based on reading a post, but I can assure you that we are an awesome group of players that not only have fun but that are able to help each other in learning, improving and just plain having fun on this ever changing game.

Should you like more information or have any questions, we would be more than happy to talk with you. You can catch us online most of the time and if not, we will answer as quickly as possible. Whether it be here on the forums or, preferably, in game or PSN chat, we would love to speak with you and add you to our family.

Who to contact:

Fuhnaticz@Fuhnaticz (Guild Leader)
Aryia@trixstah187 (Officer)
SeshkaSkullpiercer@Diabolic_Peach (Officer)
AileyaLockhart@DECA_Dave (Officer)

We look forward to hearing from you!!! :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• fuhnaticz#5997 fuhnaticz Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Free entry into a great family of players say it ain't so :)
  • swizzy#4276 swizzy Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    About 2 weeks ago i have joined Malicious Intent myself.

Would like to state out that after 11 years of playing MMORPG's this is one of the most pleasant guilds / alliances i have ever been in. People are very friendly and helpfull. If you make a mistake you get help instead of getting burned.

So you get a great environment to play versus minimum requirements and no entry fee!

So join us quickly and get everything you can out of the game you love playing.

Grtz Swizzy
    Thanks for those words swizz we appreciate you and your friends for joining.
    Also any lower guilds wanting to merge feel free to contact me we would love to hash something out.