test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Travel Crash

Lately, my friend has been crashing when trying to travel. Once selecting the button to exit an instance or to travel to another location the screen turns black and the chat shows the player was logged off. On other occasions the game crashes to Home screen with the psn error code
CE-34878-0. The PS4 is fairly new and well ventilated and this has only occurred when traveling from Vellosk to Underdark or from Shrine of Mielikki to Lonelyeood. And ideas on a cause of solution? Thanks.
Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.

Comments

• Options
    orb#6141 orb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    I don't know what causes it or how to stop it, but I can verify the crash happening when leaving the Shrine to return to Lonelywood. For me the screen goes black, and then I get the blue Playstation error report screen. Started two weeks ago I think? Very annoying.
  • Options
    markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    Maybe Shrine was a bug introduced with sea of ice? But the other disconnects were happening before Sea was added.
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.