test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need help with scourge warlock build

I am a scourge warlock almost 2700 item level and 13-15000 power. No matter what I do I can not get the power up. I am hellbringer path with pillar of power. I use radiant enchantments in offense dark enchantments in defense in utilities I am using quartermaster fey blessing and lesser dragon hoard. I have the 3 set of valindras artifacts. I have tried to respec my character many times but can't get power up any higher. Everything is epic quality except shard of valindras crown is legendary. I have elemental fire main hand and off hand as I have been unable to get the twisted set yet. I have the 3 piece set of drowcraft. My other artifacts are sigil of the scourge. Wheel of elements. Waters of Elizad (not sure how it's spelled). Trying to find out what I am doing wrong and what I can do to increase my power. I have been looking on mmominds to see there and if I go by that and do a build for module 10 I get around 14000 power what I am at now.
Wicked War1ock

Comments

• wickedwar1ock#4166 wickedwar1ock Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    I have a epic druegar truegar (something like that) companion with rank 9 runestones. As far as guild boons my guild is still only rank 1 so I don't have them yet.
    Wicked War1ock
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Waters is a defensive artifact and you're probably better off not using it. Level up a CW to 60 and you can get theirs - it's stats are power & crit, which are far more useful to you.

I'm guessing you're focusing on power because your DPS is low? there are many things that impact on this, not just power. Can you tell us what your Resistance Ignored, Critical Chance, Critical Severity stats are? (scroll down on your stats window to see them) and what weapon enchantment you're using?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • werdandi#8366 werdandi Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2017

I am a scourge warlock almost 2700 item level and 13-15000 power. No matter what I do I can not get the power up. I am hellbringer path with pillar of power. I use radiant enchantments in offense dark enchantments in defense in utilities I am using quartermaster fey blessing and lesser dragon hoard. I have the 3 set of valindras artifacts. I have tried to respec my character many times but can't get power up any higher. Everything is epic quality except shard of valindras crown is legendary. I have elemental fire main hand and off hand as I have been unable to get the twisted set yet. I have the 3 piece set of drowcraft. My other artifacts are sigil of the scourge. Wheel of elements. Waters of Elizad (not sure how it's spelled). Trying to find out what I am doing wrong and what I can do to increase my power. I have been looking on mmominds to see there and if I go by that and do a build for module 10 I get around 14000 power what I am at now.

As others say, try to get bonding stones so you can transfer the stats from your pet to you: it is the most effective way to buff up your stats.
    If you are in an alliance, do the dragonflight to get the gear that has more stats than the drow gear (you can keep the drow chest).
    Elemental fire weapons are HAMSTER: keep on farming twisted set (your power will be increased by around 2000), or craft burning weapons meanwhile.
    Buy some blue or epic insignia of domination for your 5 mounts: it adds directly these stats to yours (if you don't have enough mounts, buy at least some horses for 2 gold). Think about having the protector camaraderie/friendship insignia bonus (for example with palomino horse): it increases nicely your power and defense in combat.
    Last, i am surprised you only have 14000 power: have you at least rank 8 radiants enchants ? did you complete all your campaigns ? If so, you should have picked power over defense (or critical strike) in your choices: SWs are squishy, so better to add more power than defense.

side note: keep in mind that you are at risk of not having enough armor penetration since you choose the valindra set. when you will have bondings, put some armor penetration stuff on your pet.

Post edited by werdandi#8366 on
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited January 2017

side note: keep in mind that you are at risk of not having enough armor penetration since you choose the valindra set. when you will have bondings, put some armor penetration stuff on your pet.

depending on the companion he chooses many come with armour pen in base stats which will help a lot, also remember SW is taking a 30%+ damage nerf in this mod 10.5

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
    sorry everyone I have been away for a few days I will answer all questions in a little while when I get on to see my stats.
    Wicked War1ock
    edited January 2017
    All my enchantments of Radiants and Darks are mixed between rank 8 and rank 9. I have been working on getting them ranked up. My utitlities are rank 8 also between Fey blessing, quartermaster, lesser dragon, and tymoras. As far as the Valindras set it was the only thing that I had to put on that was a complete set. I dont like them but using them for now until I can get better things. I have been unlucky as far as getting artifact drops so using what I can for now.
    Wicked War1ock
    Resistance ignored -10.6%
    Critical severity +42%
    Critical chance 30.2%
    Weapon enchantment main hand radiant rank 9 and lesser vorpal
    Off hand radiant rank 9
    Wicked War1ock
  • jano#8078 jano Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Your resistance ignored is to low. You wanna shoot for 50-60%. You will do more damage with higher ri than you will with higher power
  • numidia1066#9412 numidia1066 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Are there any current codes to redeem?