test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Healadan dps(ish)

valon79#4291 valon79 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
edited December 2016 in The Citadel
Hi,
im newer to the game, currently around 46 and 700IL. saw a lot of changes after i rolled op character(most negative,but still playing and want to). still fun just finding any info on how to play hard to find post 10.5. i have seen i use this etc and havent seen the same thing twice which is good that there are options.

i am learning as i go but would like a little feedback as to how gearing see if thats my issue or bad feat choices ect(and other good OP playing info). Such as power is good but not needed in excess b/c pallies do little damage or opposite need more b/c of low dps. or better if someone could post a good guide on playing OP(10.5) that would be awesome.

What im hoping for is info to help so im at least helpful in a dungeon, im not last in fields but i see that my rankings are dropping steadily as i get higher in level and want to fix any issues before they are really bad. thanks in advance

i think i found an updatedish guide that should work...odd that you cant delete a post
Post edited by valon79#4291 on

Comments

• loftonod#6242 loftonod Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    What did you find?
  • valon79#4291 valon79 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    DOING IT ALL WRONG" DEVOP (EASY-MODE FOR SOLOING made by beckylunatic works rather well(it has moved to 2nd page of citadel) .

just a few pointers, your heals are ok but not great until that magical point when they then overheal by a lot. Dont worry much about healing, yes pick the boons etc as described. in dungeons running bond of virtue and Vow of enmity are ur major heals (i normally switch into Vow only on bosses) run templars for the stun, burning light is a love/hate thing. switching in divine touch for quick heals is nice. relentless avenger is great for a few bosses and solo but general not a great encounter when running with others.

also check out OP'S HAVE TO LOVE THIS MOD there is a lot of great info from great people(i got a lot of info in there)