test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Allow to test new m11 weapon sets on preview similarly to enchants

Please do allow testing for players of these weapon sets bonuses, they will consume alot of resources for restoring them and nobody is willing to restore and spent game resources on something unsure how is this actually going to perform.

Aberrant: When you damage an enemy, there is a chance you will become a Far-Influenced, which increases your Outgoing Damage by 4% and grants you a random buff for 10 seconds.
Lifestealer: Increases your Lifesteal by 2500.
Tainted Attack: Enemies you attack will take additional damage over time.
Impeding Death: Enemies you attack will explode on death, doing damage to other foes. You can only be Far-Influenced once every 30 seconds.

Fey: When you damage an enemy or heal an ally, there is a chance you become Fey-Touched, which restores 10% of your AP, as well as increases your Outgoing Damage by 3% and your Outgoing Healing by 6% for 10 seconds. You can only be Fey-Touched once every 30 seconds.

Firesoul: When you damage an enemy, there is a chance you become Fortified, which increases your defense by 5% and adds your Defense to your Power, to a max of 30% increase of your total Power.

Illusion: When you damage an enemy, there is a chance you become a Master of Illusion for 10 seconds! As a Master of Illusion will summon three illusions of yourself to fight for you, though results may vary. A Master of Illusion also does 3% more damage, which increases by 10% against enemies with Shields and Temp HP. You can only be a Master of Illusion once every 30 seconds.

Please put it into upcoming preview builds before new mod launch.

Pug Panther - PvP SW until module 16 Undermountain

Youtube Channel
Scourge Warlock Haven - Legacy Build Videos - PvP Content - Other Features.

R.I.P

Comments

• Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    I agree 100%. There's a lot of concerns that some of these set bonus might be way out of line, and it'd be nice to test these interactions before they go live.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    crystal892fcrystal892f Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 385 Arc User
    +1
    I was about to make a similar thread myself when I found this one.
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    it seems to me ppl cried over nothing because looks like they all have icd so bonuses are useless think
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    Great idea. It also shouldn't be too hard to implement, as there is already a mechanic for other items.

In fact, I think this would help immensely for most future changes/new items. You'd get more engagement, better feedback, and fewer broken items making their way onto live.