test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mysterious Crystal Charger?

sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
I am trying to figure out what the point of this 'event' is. This Mysterious Crystal Charger is for sale for 800,000 AD and in it are blue mounts worth about 30,000 AD on the trade house and a chance at a purple mount that sells for 700,000 AD minus the posting fee and taxes. What is the point of this?
TR - Sun: 16000 IL
OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies

Comments

• sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Oh and after winter fest 2016-2017, the Mysterious Crystal Charger is for sale on the trade house for 200,000 AD...I think this chance at a mediocre mount should be more like 100,000 AD instead of 800,000 AD.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • yiazzyyiazzy Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    I got on this evening after work, saw the 800k price tag, laughed, and closed the WB. The blues have been going as low as 21k recently, and the Purple got to as low as 450k.

More importantly, if this thing was found in the Fiery Pit Crystal Fields, why haven't we been able to find one there ourselves?! D:
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Due to the winter fest, yes this event is going to be pointless and should probably be dropped entirely and move the rewards somewhere else, unless they wish to expand on it as they should do with the chicken egg one as well.
  • destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    I had a look at it, realized i would need to pay 600K AD for a chance at at a purple mount... i laugh and closed the bazaar as well... lol

Seriously... unless you have tons of AD to waste, why would you do that? I can see only completionist that want every mount in the game to buy this.. and still, they would probably buy it on AH for cheaper.
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    I thought this item event is a damn joke lmao, cryptic ya just handed out thousands of these things in winter fest gifts. Why are they black balling a 800k price. Seems extremely laughable. All valid points above. I enjoyed opening the 14 that I got free in the event but to pay that substantial amount on a just flooded market makes this a waste of time for everyone. Even at 600k R12 ViP still not worth it. Just wait I'm sure the chicken. Egg sale will be soon again lmao. I can't shake my head anymore and incriminate myself in allowing myself to come to said conclusion of having to shake my head in the first place.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS