test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hazardous Apparition | New | Casual | Voice and Text Chat! | Level 15+ | & More!

adam9234adam9234 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hello! My name is adam9234, and I am the owner of the guild Hazardous Apparition!

About us: Hazardous Apparition is a new guild that has only about 15 members as of now. We want to create a friendly community based guild that even if you are a noob you can ask questions and get friendly responses and answers. We also want to expand our guild stronghold rapidly and unlock boons and buildings as fast as possible (which as of now, not as quickly as we would like :smile: ) for our members! We will also be holding guild events whenever we can and want members of our guild to go on dungeon runs and party up and make new friends in Neverwinter! We also would like to focus on both PVE and PVP (Can't do PVP as of now but hopefully later!).

Requirements: Level 15 + | Active | No Exploiters | Friendly | North America | US Eastern or Central Time Zones | Ages 17+ | Contribute to Guild Coffer! | Somewhat Social? (As in, don't always ignore the chat :wink: )

How to Join?: Contact One of the 3 People listed below!
adam9234@adam9234
steelbucks@steelbucks5
Queenc@kingc

Comments

• Options
    steelbucks5steelbucks5 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Ha. What a <b class="Bold"><i class="Italic">LOSER</i></b>

<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>