test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(gh10) wandering gods

Are you tired of roaming around alone? Is your guild not really doing anything to progress?
Wandering gods are looking to add to our ranks.
We are a drama free, HAMSTER free, highly active guild. we are part of the largest most active alliance in the game.
We have guild hosted events everyday, and are focused on end game content. Most of our members have all of their dailies complete, and are near il cap.
We are not: elitists, do not spawn camp in pvp, or HAMSTERS in any way. we are looking for very active people.

who can join?.... we are mainly looking for support classes, but will take anyone meeting the requirments.
support class-2600 dps-3000 we are mainly a pve guild(we have no pvp guild boons(yet)), but have about 20 active pvpers premade doms and gg are not difficult to get. we have no guild buy in, however daily influence runs are requried(on the days you play). mics are not required, but man do they help.
We are primarily a us based(est) guild, but have at least 20 members on at all times. we run guild dragons(kill all 4) edemo golds 10 man he's in skt fbi 10 man influence runs send a psn message to @keharris, @Hades451,

We have dragon flight! market place rank 4
power boon rank 5
defense boon 5
armor pen rank 5

currently have 4 rosters spots available

Hamster filter manually applied by moderator.
Post edited by trivialrage#6656 on

Comments

• dpyro0dpyro0 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Good to know we're hamster free! Boo would be sad.
  • trivialrage#6656 trivialrage Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Haha, poor boo.
    Still have a few spots looking to add a few more pvpers.come join the fun.
    Two days away from our rank 11 upgrade.
  • fear#0647 fear Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Man i just realized the PS4's web browser displays this forum correctly compared to my PS Vita... I would of reply'd to this awhile ago if there was 1 link anywhere to click to sign in! But GH11 is going to be nice with the ability to further increase our structures ranks so our boonz go up higher. It would be lie if i said guild boonz did nothing for your character even at the lower ranks, any little bit helps!
    PS4 Characters

NoFear
    Fearious
    Britney Fears
    Fearless
    Fearing
    GlitchedFear
    Feared
    On that note, Gh 11 is underway.10 days till better boons.