test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gwf unstoppable

This bug has been around WAY too long! Every single great weapon fighter hates it when you get to a boss and for the entire fight you cannot activate your unstoppable mode because it just sticks until you take damage (if you have a tank holding the aggro you quite often don't take damage) please fix this so it can actually be used during boss fights!

Comments

• Options
    shivra#4615 shivra Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    As far as I'm aware there doesn't seem to be anything specific that triggers it to stick, it just seems to be random. It only happens on bosses where it is being constantly filled up quickly though :(
  • Options
    maskedmenaceukmaskedmenaceuk Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    This is a normal part of the game. If you want the unstoppable to gradually build up without you taking damage you have to use the power called "steadfast determination" instead of "destroyer" or "weapon master" or whichever other power you are using instead.
  • Options
    maskedmenaceukmaskedmenaceuk Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    null
    Community moderator should know better. He ain't using steadfast determination
  • Options
    shivra#4615 shivra Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I use the destroyer feat path, my passives destroyer and wrathful determination, I think you misunderstood the topic masked.
  • Options
    umarachnea#5673 umarachnea Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    A GWF friend has the following workarounds for it:

A- take damage. this seems to work best. Once he takes a hit it fixes the issue. Downside is, depending on the fight you might need to be revived or use a scroll if it's a big one.

B- let your determination drop below 50%. Downside this means you are doing no dps and worse it might not resolve it... works most of the times though.

I can say this though, it actually seems to happen in drawn out fights, which is why it appears to be a boss specific issue... but some of the "trash" mobs in FBI take a while, and it's happened to them there too.