test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot Set Guild hall as Target. still no fix Please Help!

killa420#8562 killa420 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
i have a toon 3k+ and decided to start a guild, i have upgraded a few plots lumberyard, Farm, waterdhavian trader and the marketplace all to 1. i kept upgrading these structures to 1 as it would not allow me to set the Guild hall as a target. i decided to just try and upgrade guild hall with out setting it as a current target it worked. i noticed i have enough structures now to go straight to Guild hall 3 and then as well to go to 4 and still cannot set the guild hall as the current target. i have tried promoting a new player to leader, promoting my alts e.t.c and nothing works. i have talked with that stupud ticket service for 2 days over 29 messages back and forth... with no resolution in the meantime this bug is hurting the game play for me and the guild as half the time they cant see the materials needed for current target.
Post edited by killa420#8562 on

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    This is an irregular bug, sometimes it happens most of the time it doesn't. There is a workaround that fixes it for some.

There are several places where you can set target. The plot sign for the structure, your guild menu in the UI, The Steward. Try setting your target using all of the options listed. A second option (maybe, depends on your permissions) is for another leader/officer in the guild with build permission to try setting the target. Sometimes while one player cannot, there is another who can.
  • Options
    zephyriah said:

This is an irregular bug, sometimes it happens most of the time it doesn't. There is a workaround that fixes it for some.

There are several places where you can set target. The plot sign for the structure, your guild menu in the UI, The Steward. Try setting your target using all of the options listed. A second option (maybe, depends on your permissions) is for another leader/officer in the guild with build permission to try setting the target. Sometimes while one player cannot, there is another who can.

thank you for responding, i have tried a few different people and a few alts my self. i have also tried setting it through the menu and plot sign, what steward do you mean? as well i will try giving a lower rank the permission and test
  • Options

zephyriah said:

thank you for responding, i have tried a few different people and a few alts my self. i have also tried setting it through the menu and plot sign, what steward do you mean? as well i will try giving a lower rank the permission and test
    still not working unfortunately any other fixes known?
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

zephyriah said:

The steward is the guy standing at the entrance to the stronghold, the one who gave the orientation quests.
  • Options
    yea i have tried everything mentioned above still not working