test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Auction House bidding time bug

Hello to everyone,
I've got some problem about the bidding system in the AH.
Basically I can't bid anymore whenever the timer drops below 10 minutes, while other players can till the last seconds...I dunno why this is happening, when the timer is on "11 min left" i can bid (I can put a bid pressing X), but if it goes beyond 10 the X button becomes grey and I can't put a new bid for the item I'm searching.
I hope you find a solution, thanks for your attention.

P.S.:Sorry for my english

Comments

• Options
    I believe they fixed the ah or at least they did on my char because now I can bit till the end where as before I couldnt
  • Options
    strengio90#8620 strengio90 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I tried to install again the game on the ps4 and the problem was solved ;)
  • Options
    zap275#8530 zap275 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    If that was fixed as Strengio90 suggests, it still is an issue in other ways. I"m not seeing a time problem per se, just the inability to ever be the last bidder.

In my case, when an item gets to the final seconds (less than 30) my bids are no longer accepted. This ensures I'll be outbid if the item is well below the going market price. Since I cannot set the amount of the bid, there should be no reason for a bid that is too low. At about 30 seconds I can place a bid, but when I try to check on the bid or bid higher in the closing seconds, I get an error telling me that I cannot bid and to try again later.

Since the purpose of an auction is not to bid early and often, but to be the last bid, this is keeping me from ever winning an auction on a deal. For instance, if an item is listed 350 (opening bid) / 15,000 (buy out and going price), that I can watch that for over four days with no activity. But, when I place a bid at 30 seconds to go, it will always be outbid and I'll never get to place a second (or subsequent) bid after that.

Is this a VIP perk? Do only VIP players enjoy a final opportunity to bid on an item? I've seen where others suggest the auctions allow bidding for 80 seconds after close. Is this only for VIP players?