test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Winter Festival- Twilight Run 2 issues

zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
It is faster or equal speed to run on foot than mounted or on a sled (demon or other). Makes the 140 speed from the Demon sled a little pointless when a person on foot can match or pass you. Tested on several mounts and both sleds from event.

Yes, that also means that the mounted slow down bug from previous years has also made its way into the PS4 version. When riding a mount, you suddenly lose speed (even slower than walking speed), this occurs randomly and even when traveling over acceleration arrows, dismounting and remounting will return the mount to walking speed. There appears to be no way to get the proper mount speed bonus.

Comments

• Options
    I don't think the 140% speed is even working outside the race, I dropped my mount from the 110% epic to the "80% frozen, 140% winter fest" and guildmates on epic mounts were outpacing me until I changed it back.
  • Options

I don't think the 140% speed is even working outside the race, I dropped my mount from the 110% epic to the "80% frozen, 140% winter fest" and guildmates on epic mounts were outpacing me until I changed it back.

The 140 speed seems to work in the other areas of Twilight Tor for me. It doesn't work outside the festival (and it should not) or in the race for me.
  • Options
    halofire#9678 halofire Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    I left a bug report in the other thread "known bugs" or whatever, there's a couple bugs I encountered for twilight run. Could this be part of one bug in the report I left? I didn't know your bug already existed from previous gens and is why I'm asking to see if they are connected, known about and fixed for the previous gens.
  • Options

I left a bug report in the other thread "known bugs" or whatever, there's a couple bugs I encountered for twilight run. Could this be part of one bug in the report I left? I didn't know your bug already existed from previous gens and is why I'm asking to see if they are connected, known about and fixed for the previous gens.

The mounts not moving faster than walking speed is new. In previous years, mounts did the race with 50%, 80% or 110% speed. 140% may have also worked but I can't say from personal experience.

The one where the mount just suddenly slows to even slower than walking speed and will return to walking speed is a bug that existed in previous years.