test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Champion Charger

lucislatorlucislator Member Posts: 69 Arc User
This mount dropped from starlight bags can not be deleted, sold or equipped since another is already equipped. This remains stucked in inventory

Comments

• rhymenoiserhymenoise Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    I have a simular issue on my dc.
    After equiping the Charger, it remained in my inventory for some reason.
    It cannot be discard or sold or even equiped again, it's just there in my invent.

I got it last siege, thinking it was either a bug or just poor connection, I just left it there and didn't think about it.
  • llorissellorisse Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    you bags will be forever banished as cryptic redwards for Christmas
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    They screwed up the binding last year with the Frozen Demon Sled and their attempts to fix that broke it pretty badly. Can't imagine this will go any better.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    How the hell do I discard a Bound to Character Neverwinter Champion's Charger?
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • rhymenoiserhymenoise Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    vordayn said:

How the hell do I discard a Bound to Character Neverwinter Champion's Charger?

You can't, I have the same problem.
  • yiazzyyiazzy Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    These come Bound to Character. To clarify, this is not a rant.

Is there any way of deleting mounts you've already equipped? I got the Siege of Neverwinter mount from a Starlight Bag yesterday, but as I already have one from last month's siege, it's currently just sat in my bag, unable to be discarded or equipped.

If there's a way of getting rid of either of them, how do I go about it?
  • reefriednunt#3177 reefriednunt Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    If it's BTC I'm pretty sure your stuck with it....
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    No, there are mount currently unable to discard and stuck in inventory slot. Been reading this on parcel updates under announcements. Sounds like a fix is needed from what I've read.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
    And what about the mount in my Equipped Mounts? Any way to get rid of those?
  • doomsday#7755 doomsday Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have this same issue, currently have 3 spaces that are wasted with event mounts I got from the parcel or gift that I cannot equip or discard.... some gift lol seems like a curse.
    Neverwinter on xbox one Gamertag : SeverePinkeye

Current Characters:
    Kimchi - Guardian Fighter(Main)
    Sushi - Great Weapons fighter
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    A lot of people are having this issue (myself included). I will make sure that the devs are aware of it when they come back from holiday, but unfortunately there isn't much that can be done in the mean time. :(
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    It's not a major poblem for me atm, bought a Runic Bag the other day so I've got something like 42 slots open, one space taken up isn't too bad right now. Hoping they Unbind them, got guildies still stuck with White Mounts!
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

A lot of people are having this issue (myself included). I will make sure that the devs are aware of it when they come back from holiday, but unfortunately there isn't much that can be done in the mean time. :(

´Thanks for the reply and please do make sure they also give the option to DISCARD any other winter festival currency which becomes totally useless for another 365 days. Explained here:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1226620/flake-of-blacklead-all-other-winter-festival-currencies-useless?sso=eyJ1bmlxdWVpZCI6IjExMjM3MDE5NiIsIm5hbWUiOiJtaXNzZGF5dW0iLCJlbWFpbCI6Im1pc3NqYWRld2VzdEBob3RtYWlsLmNvbSIsInBob3RvdXJsIjoiaHR0cDpcL1wvaW1hZ2VzLWNkbi5wZXJmZWN0d29ybGQuY29tXC9hcmNcLzcyXC80MlwvNzI0MjlmYjYyNDczNjM5NmVkMmQ3ZTNhZGQ3ZTRkNzcxNDM2OTM2NzQ0LmpwZyIsInJvbGVzIjoiTWVtYmVyIiwiY2xpZW50X2lkIjoiMTQ0Mzk2ODk4MSJ9+29b84fa9964617b3b56172bf3dd8a6cd5577a2cf+1482782686+hmacsha1
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • gogu79gogu79 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    at least to make it bound account to can equip another character
    Dragons? On MY Way !!
  • adridollieadridollie Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Bump. Several people in my guild/alliance have had this problem. I am lucky to have only gotten one, but I have a friend who has almost 10 that are just taking up space in her inventory.
  • baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    Happened to me also, started a support ticket. Took a couple of days, but support was able to delete the extra mount from my inventory.
    The obvious solution is to make them BtA instead of BtC. Otherwise, it's essentially just a pointless bag. At least the Blue gear has a use...
  • emaze2emaze2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    This is also true for the Winter wolf mount. If you already have it and claim the free one again, it just gets stuck in your bag with no way to get rid of it.
  • upcasthorizon32upcasthorizon32 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Really wish they where BtA won mount and 3 companions 2 being purple and only 1 I could actual use.
  • gogu79gogu79 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    dev when we can discard this mount from our inventory ?
    Dragons? On MY Way !!
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,132 Arc User
    File a ticket with Support to have it removed.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.