test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Invocation or Prayer

kaelisraenamalkaelisraenamal Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Hello i don't know if this has been asked before, i searched for it but could not find it.
I know the game setting has a well defined pantheon of gods, but i would like to make a suggestion.
i would like at the character creation or as maybe changeable (even if you have to charge zen), to have the possibility to change your god.
and not just to choose between ogma and helm or cyril or whomever, but to WRITE IN your gods name. say pray to yahveh, or buda, or jehova, or alah, or andrew jackson, or even the flying spagetti monster if thats whom you want your PC praying to. and to make it clear, just for your character, kind of like your char name or something.

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This is D&D. All the gods are D&D based. To be able to write in your own would cause some issues.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    And none of the evil aligned gods are a option. Which makes sense since the players are supposed to be heroes.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    kaelisraenamalkaelisraenamal Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

This is D&D. All the gods are D&D based. To be able to write in your own would cause some issues.

it does not have to be public, or affect quests, just private. just for your own eyes, just for the daily invocations really.
    but ehhh it is a sugestion.