test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Burning Guidance damage (w/ "Rousing Warmth")

malichilmalichil Member Posts: 3 Arc User
My 2600 ilvl Dev OP went from doing around 20m damage to around 3m damage in groups (Demo/eLoL) as of the last PS4 patch. (According to Paingiver numbers).

Were undocumented changes to Burning Guidance made with the most recent patch?

Is Burning Guidance damage not being attributed to the character? (Edit: after testing, it was being attributed, it was just much lower).

Edit: After seeing feedback from others with no apparent change, I realized I'd unlocked the 5th ID boon at the same time I saw a significant damage drop. I respecced exactly the same just without the "Rousing Warmth" boon, and saw my damage numbers return to the same ranges I'd seen prior in two new eLoL and one eDemo run. There seems to be a bug with "Rousing Warmth" interfering with "Burning Guidance" damage.
Post edited by malichil on

Comments

• Options
    You know the stronger your group is the less damage you will deal. I play an OP Dev aswell. And quite simply, there is a set amount of health to be damaged, if your team kills it quickly, then your damage goes down substantially. DPS is literally a dps race. He who damages first, wins first. I personally have noticed no real change.
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    I was on my pally last night and I didn't notice any significant difference. Almost 100% of my damage comes from Burning Guidance as I'm specced all heals. My damage goes up and down depending on who I'm with and the # of mobs. If we are in a hoard I do a ton of damage with it just by healing the people in the middle. If we are fighting one boss it does almost nothing
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP