test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Terror Enchantment & Plague Fire enchantment

Does anybody know if the power decrease on terror affects both players and monsters or just players, also the power decrease on either terror or plague does it show as a considerable damage decrease in monsters or does it seem miniscule?

Comments

• Options
    dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Yes Terror debuff works in PvP as well as PvE, if that is your question.
    I ran with a trans terror for a year. It worked in both, but was not spectacular.

There are probably more cost-effective enchants for a GWF.
    My main is a GF not a GWF, so I will stand corrected if my shield-deprived colleagues disagree.

But aren't you muscle-bound oversized-sword-swinging hairy mouth-breathers (lol jk) are all about crit and damage?
    Every GWF build I've glanced at (when having trouble sleeping lol) demands Vorpal or feytouched IIRC.

[Hides his shield behind him, whistling, and slowly backs his shiny - armored <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of the militia barracks.]

Edit: Excuse the good-natured GWF jokes. My favorite teammate is a GWF. We have enjoy great "Frenemy" banter. He calls me " Tin-can Jabroni". I call him "Muscled Mouthbreather". All in fun.
    Post edited by dread4moor on
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • Options
    burndownxmas#7201 burndownxmas Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    I'm running trans fey right now for pve and wanna see if I'll be spending mountains of gold swapping enchants between pve to pvp, ran into a plague in PvP and got destroyed by it; it ate all my def. Right now i'm just wondering if the power reduction works in pve and if it is effective or just bleh for enchantments. PvP wise i'm definitely gonna use trans terror, use it and make like a can opener on you tin men XD. In all seriousness though terror seems to be great for pvp especially for my build i'm more power less crit (can't stand the over hype of vorpal).
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    You are clearly an experimenter. I can't see blowing the bucks on Trans Fey and then using Terror for PVP. I'd say Trans Fey is easily as hyped as Vorpal--they are about the only 2 enchants to use right now. I might use plaque fire or terror on a budget....
  • Options
    burndownxmas#7201 burndownxmas Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Well I want to use terror for PvP for the multi effects that'll work well one being the root effect, the other def reduction (assist in tank killing), and finally the power reduction effect seeing as 40 percent reduction in power is pretty deep and will more than likely result in a bigger damage drop that can be provided by trans fey. Indeed I am an experimenter, I've been try to pioneer some new stuff for the gwf crowd.