test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So does the Queue works for CWs or

Should I just delete the game and move on?

I have been logging in everyday for over 2 weeks now at lvl 70, and never once got queued in a dungeon with a full party from start.

All am interested in this game is to run dungeons, and I have been unable to done that thus far, should I just delete the game before it starts be frustrating?

No game is worth frustrations to me.

Comments

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    That's usually because people leave as soon as they see who else is in their party. (CW's are in the same boat as all other DPS classes btw).

The easiest way to get in to a full group is in a guild. Generally they won't leave or kick people. Random premades generally have an IL req - sometimes a class req too so unless you have a high IL character you could consider them hard to get into too.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    mmnylund1mmnylund1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Join a guild.
  • Options
    habeeb#2206 habeeb Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    I believe its bcoz there r too many dps classes in mm and very few tanks and healers. Thats y it takes longer for dps classes to find match.

This comes from my experience. I get a match almost instantly most of the time with my healadin even in ndemo but for my dps sw I cant get in any mm easily. I had to wait like 30mins sometimes. Even in ndemo I can get in a match 1/100 lol
  • Options
    adamwoodheadadamwoodhead Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Its not just CW, I've queued over 50 and to this day I've never actually attempted a boss fight let along entire dungeon (aside from Kessels and Shores) and I'm a GWF
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Try the dungeon that is the guild dungeon quest of the day - those are always the fasted to get into
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP