test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.65.20160906b.18

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    buddy514buddy514 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I cant post anything up in the auction anymore and I have no items in my mail, just notifications from previous sales. Is there any way to fix this?
  • Options
    lividstion#0941 lividstion Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    You know what would be crazy cool is; once you get to IL 3100 and can run FBI and get enough frost resistance. As long as you keep your frost resistance up. Some of the classes go super OP again only in FBI. Like the cleric can super haste again and the Pally can keep the bubble up all the time and lostmauths horn super procs again and the Guardian fighters ITF procs with damage resistance and the Scourge warlocks powers are crazy powerful again and all the classes are OP again . Because FBI is so hard it would make it fair to have the adventurers OP again with the help of vonin blood empowerment and the frost resistance potions!!! Lol now that would be fun!
  • Options
    buddy514buddy514 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    > @kreatyve said:
    > I cant post anything up in the auction anymore and I have no items in my mail, just notifications from previous sales. Is there any way to fix this?
    >
    > Delete all the notifications and this should open up your mailbox slots.

only problem is that I got months worth of notifications to delete and it will take hours and hours to delete them all. Is it really hard to put a delete all mail tab in the game, especially when you change something like this? It was never an issue before so I never bothered deleting them. Now I have 100s possibly 1000s of notifications I have to delete before I can do anything.
  • Options
    djbreaktime#8619 djbreaktime Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I can't que up for anything with any of my guild mates.... lovely patch.
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

I can't que up for anything with any of my guild mates.... lovely patch.

I have same issue and only workaround I've found is to private queue and manually input the names in the invite field.
  • Options
    taillow500taillow500 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Why has ARC not updated the Zen Market with the Event currency during this maintenance?????
This discussion has been closed.