test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for an active guild!!!!!

Hi guys, names Chris or NeonBlack, I am an active gamer of many mmorpgs over the years currently running this one. I am a 28 year old English speaking male. I play a 2550 SW which hopefully changes this next to event as I will be pushing arts to mythic, I am experience player, I don't need free stuff or plvls. I do buy strongbox so I do donate vouchers often, left last guild simply because of the lack to want to level the guild other than like 3 ppl, tired of not being able to get dragon flight. All in all I'm just looking for a fun active English speaking guild that actually runs stuff in game, ya know like days where we run Mdemo and cn and what not. If you have a slot, I'd love to fill it, you can message me here and I'll check after work, thanks again to anyone reads! Have a nice day.

Comments

• Options
    jaredjamesr#5784 jaredjamesr Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Hey Chris,

My guild, Medieval Militia seems like it could be a great fit for you. We are a Rank 4 SH guild, soon to be rank 5, who is the 2nd in command in a growing alliance. The main (sword) guild is a rank 8 and we have full access to their SH... aka Dragonflight gear.

Our guild is growing rapidly, as is the rest of the alliance, and we are currently recruiting all types of players but we are particularly looking for active members who will add value to the guild. In all honesty, it doesn't matter what you bring, as long as you bring something. Hell even strong mic presence can be appreciated ;)

We run dragonflight quite regularly, along with epics and stronghold heroics. We are a low drama, chill, easy going guild, who plays to enjoy the game and help each other grow.

Add me to PSN if interested and we can party chat for a more in depth explanation. PSN: tha_nightman
    - Xia Defeather | 16k DODC -
    - Medieval Militia PS4 -
  • Options
    emeraldknight#2030 emeraldknight Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Hi mate, Krimzon Knight here, Guild Leader of The Revolution, we are a friendly growing guild, with guild hall rank 5, about to unlock dragon flight accessories and in an alliance with over 1200 players as a sword guild.

We have players from UK, USA and Europe and run all content including daily dragon flight runs as an alliance

If you're intersted give me a message on the forums.
  • Options
    firedraco34#1367 firedraco34 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey there I'm a recruiter for Xxchronic_crusaderXx we are looking for allies if you want to talk send me a message dragonfly49017
  • Options
    lockestar#5740 lockestar Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    If you still haven't found a guild we are recruiting. GH8 Market 4 with access to DF gear. We are all over 21+. Recruiting 2000+ iLevel players. We are a laid back group of guys that run all content. We are in alliance with another good group of guys and ladies.....again if your looking a guild or you do not like the one your in feel free to give me a shout.