test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

House Stargaryen Alliance

Helm Guild is Lvl 9 we have 12 guilds in our alliance looking to fill the last spot.

We do organized dragonflight events 2-3 times a week. Run impromptu dragonflights throughout the week and weekend.
We have N-demo & M-demo groups all the time, Master Dungeon runs , Tiamat groups , Kingsguard PvP group running nightly and we even have a ladies night. we have over 1500 members in the alliance from all around the globe so if you're interested please contact me here, in game @ Vaultamor - psn or through our FB page. www.facebook/groups/housestargaryen
Vaultamor / DC/ 15000+
Sweet Beets McGee /GWF/14500+
Meat Pie /GF/11000+
Big Poppa Huge Time/ SW/ lvl 70
Stabby McBlade / TR / lvl 70

Guild Leader - House Stargaryen GH20 PS4
Helm Guild - Stargaryen Alliance
PSN- Vaultamor
KCCO

Comments

• Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    This alliance gets two thumbs up from me
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    I can also testify to the awesomeness that is the House Stargaryen alliance. It's a bunch of friendly people who are always willing to help. A lot of good players as well who can give advice on builds and just general game play. Joined about a week ago and was able to get my first piece of dragon flight gear without giving 30% of my check, was able to keep my arms and legs, so yea they're pretty awesome
  • Options
    4 DRAGONS DEAD last night. So much fun, and the whole alliance was represented. Rock on!
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    vaultamor#5427 vaultamor Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    oh yea was def a good night for sure great work by all of the people there. 24 dps there.
    Vaultamor / DC/ 15000+
    Sweet Beets McGee /GWF/14500+
    Meat Pie /GF/11000+
    Big Poppa Huge Time/ SW/ lvl 70
    Stabby McBlade / TR / lvl 70

Guild Leader - House Stargaryen GH20 PS4
    Helm Guild - Stargaryen Alliance
    PSN- Vaultamor
    KCCO
  • Options
    It's cause you had the mad buffs from the clerics and the tanks really stepped it up