test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Not ready for prime time player, looking for guild.

Tried to find players/guilds on other sites, with no avail. :'( So, I'll send out a plea here!
I'm having fun soloing, but getting bored and looking for people to liven up the game. Working with others during the dragon siege event was more enjoyable than running around with the mute companion(haha.) I have a SW 70 IL 1456 and a GF LVL 30 IL haha. Looking for a casual guild/group, with mics as I hate talking to myself (English speaking.) If you're into proper football(bonus!!!) I'll do what I can to help build the guild. Not looking for hand outs/free stuff, but wouldn't mind advise since I'm fairly new and overwhelmed with the amount of char build info.
Really hoping to find a guild with players still working the quest line as I'm way behind! Thanks dragon siege event.
I'm on Eastern time (-5 GMT), but play any time since, I'm between contracts and an insomniac, lolz. I'll try to check here sporadically, but for instant gratification, send me a message or friend req on PSN. PSN GT: Ominatorx
Cheers! :)

Comments

• Options
    ominatorx#2388 ominatorx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Can't find an option to close this, but I have found a guild. Anyone looking for group, feel free to send me a message on psn. Thanks!
  • Options
    sdaly96#2355 sdaly96 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    Unfortunately my guild has a 2.5k item level requirement, but i love your profile pic, in Jose we trust :)
  • Options
    emeraldknight#2030 emeraldknight Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Hi there Krimzon Knight here guild leader of The Revolution, we are a friendly growing guild. With guild hall 5 and part of a high active, awesome alliance as a sword guild. Muhib786 is my PSN hit me up on PlayStation if you're interested