test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vivified armor requirements

dmcewendmcewen Member Posts: 279 Arc User
What does it take to upgrade the restored relic armor to vivified?
Guild: Ruthless
Character: Vendetta

Comments

• Options
    kallephi#0836 kallephi Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    1 testimonial number 1, 2, 3 or 4.
    Each of them costs 1 to 3 tale carvings and you get 1 tale carving the first time you do master sva in a week. So, 1 per week...for the chest you need 3 carvings, so, 3 weeks, 1 week for the head, 2 for the gloves and 2 for the boots.
    Ly'saaera, Hellbringer Fury Scourge Warlock of Thieves World
    Hælja, Swordmaster Conqueror Guardian Fighter of Thieves World
  • Options
    misquamacus2misquamacus2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 194 Arc User
    Voninblood and books you can buy in Bryn Shander with Ostorian something which you can get one a week in Sea of Moving Ice

• Options
    dragonlancer#8992 dragonlancer Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    You need Ostorian Tale Carvings and Voninblod. The Carvings are obtained as guaranteed drop in finishing Master Svardborg (only once per week like the Ostorian Resin in Fangbreaker Island). The Carvings can be traded in for testimonies at a certain NPC in Bryn Shandar (found near the other NPC Merchants). You need 8 Carvings in total to vivify all armor pieces and 10k Voninblod per piece (=40k total).

Hope that helps
  • Options
    dmcewendmcewen Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    It definately helps, thanks you everyone. I was just trying to figure out how much lanolin I was going to need when the consoles gets SOMI.

From what I understand now, the profession tasks for the relic weapons are the only things that require lanolin once the relic armor has been restored.
    Guild: Ruthless
    Character: Vendetta