test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My Combat HR Mod 10 (Mini Lego - Video)

jase4yazjase4yaz Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited November 2016 in The Wilds
Hey guys!
I just recently made a Mod 10 Hunter Ranger Combat Video, it not just a build video but an overall video of how I play my Hunter Ranger. Just wanted to share with the community if anyone was looking to learn and work together I also started a Guild called "Hunter Ranger Academy" no IL requirements, and we are in the LGPG Alliance, but anyway if you have any questions just reply in youtube or send me an xbox message Mini Lego@Jase4yaz
Have a good day!

heres the link: https://youtu.be/yRZ6Y1aMr3A

Comments

• Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    I just posted on Reddit as I recognise you, did we used to be Guild Mates at one point or something?
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    I posted my old video a few months back and you wrote on it, whats your character name? and your on xbox right?
  • Options
    jase4yaz said:

I posted my old video a few months back and you wrote on it, whats your character name? and your on xbox right?

In my sig dude, I`m Rydia :)

Mini Lego I am sure I have seen many times in the past, I am just not 100% sure exactly where lol :)
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    Ah, yea not sure probably from a guild or from running around in NW, you still playing then? Havent seen you lately, but I've been in like every guild, Killing Kings, Best Vines, Denial, Asylum, prob more I cant think of, and finally LGPG.
  • Options
    jase4yaz said:

Ah, yea not sure probably from a guild or from running around in NW, you still playing then? Havent seen you lately, but I've been in like every guild, Killing Kings, Best Vines, Denial, Asylum, prob more I cant think of, and finally LGPG.

Ah ha, we were probably in Asylum together I was there for a while, before that Guardians of the Whispering Eye and Resurgence I think it was... and I have been in a couple of other Guilds :)

Good to see you still around dude, yeah I am still playing here and there, getting really bored though and have not yet tried FBI (have 14% EF resist now as base so not long).... I have also been dabbling in PvP now the solo queue is here, when it is over and just the normal queue remains I probably wont be seen in PvP for quite a while... bit of a disadvantage with no PvP Guild Boons etc :)
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    phelpz4phelpz4 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Hey lego! Nice video! Iv played trapper since mod5 and I now want to make the move to combat PvE... I know it says in the video which set up I should be using but was wondering if you could type it out (just the powers) and also which rotation? The rotation is the main thing for me as I seriously don't have a clue about combat HR! Thanks again!!
  • Options
    I'm going to be making a new video this week explaining the PvE build a bit more, but its Stormwarden, encounters are: Longstriders (or Thorn Ward depending on the team your with), Plant Growth, Throw Caution. Twin Blade Storm and Blade Storm for class features, Main At-Will is Electric Shot/Clear the ground, and the other is Aimed Strike/Aimed Shot. Dailies: Forest Ghost and Seismic Shot. I would recommend you watch the video again about the "rotation" or the way it works, but you basically want your at will, clear the ground, to do all the damage, you first activate your Melee Encounter, then you clear the ground, after 2-3 seconds, repeat (use melee encounter then at-will).