test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

To do list once i hit 70?

I am painfully close to finally reaching lvl 70 (about 3 cells left). I already have 4 pieces of the Dusk Raid set and valindra's belt for once i actually hit 70. i also have the class sigil artifact from the vault of the nine (thanks Raven), bruenor's helm and the lantern artifacts, so i will need at least one more artifact.
I'm currently doing elemental evil in fiery pit. What would y'all recommend i do/get next for top gear or beneficial boons? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    luckytwoseven#7419 luckytwoseven Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Personally, I'd recommend Sharandar as it's the easiest level 70 content, AND when you complete it you can do a task that gets you power points to spend in the Power window (so you can level powers to 4). I did not know this and even after 10 xp level ups I've only gotten 2 measly PPs. I only just started Sharandar so I have a ways to go before I can get me some power points. My other char and my hubby have both gotten 8-9 power points in a similar time frame. I'm tired of trying to do hard content and not having the same power so to speak. The other not too hard campaign is Dread Ring. Depending on what you want to refine, Sharandar gives you Thaumaturgic stones, Dread Ring Artifact stones and Maze Engine Resonance stones for Artifact Equipment. These 3 are good campaigns to work on. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    luckytwoseven#7419 luckytwoseven Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    I forgot to mention to also go see Lord Neverember (you may need to talk to Knox first). He'll give you an offhand artifact weapon.
  • Options
    gduff#9306 gduff Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    awesome. that is a start. thanks so much
  • Options
    Does anyone know how to get the rest of valindra's artifact gear? amulet of valindra's favor and shard of valindra's crown?
  • Options
    hateinside#3684 hateinside Member Posts: 6 Arc User

Does anyone know how to get the rest of valindra's artifact gear? amulet of valindra's favor and shard of valindra's crown?

Proprably in valindra´s Tower dungeon, but first, try make some valindra key´s, you can do in the dread ring campaing
  • Options

Proprably in valindra´s Tower dungeon, but first, try make some valindra key´s, you can do in the dread ring campaing
    Thanks man. I hit 70 last night and once i equipped all my new gear my HP more than doubled and my power increased by over 3000. i'll try and make it to that spot to get the rest of her set. Can't wait to start wrecking HAMSTER

• Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Valindra's is not a super easy dungeon to start off with, but we can certainly take you through it. You may want to look at all of the artifact gear to make sure that is the set you want. Eventually you will want to unlock Demogorgon in the underdark campaign and then master Demo, because you will want to get your twisted weapons.

I didn't ask if you have VIP and are stacked with epic dungeon keys or not- but yes if you want the Valindra's set you will want to start the dread ring and make some Valindra keys to go with your epic dungeon keys.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    no i'm not VIP as i don't have enough time to invest to make it worth while. Plus i've spent all i'm willing to spend on this game. haha. i'll keep doing EE and if the opportunity arises we can try a dungeon. I'll research the sets to see whats best for me. I said valindras because somehow i already ended up with one of the pieces.
  • Options
    I only asked about VIP because you get so many epic dungeon keys - if you don't have it then I think you get one a day from that dwarf. I would advise picking that key up and putting it in your bank each day so that you can build a stack of them for when you are ready to start dungeon diving. We have a small stack in the guild bank of the keys that VIP's have picked up and thrown in there for non-VIP's so let one of the leaders know if you need anything out of the guild bank.
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    Roger that. Where is the damn mimic in the stronghold? i have some adventurer shards and some other things i've been wanting to donate but i cannot find that damn chest again. forgive my short term memory issues
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Enter the stronghold, go through the gates to the fountain, go around the fountain to the left then veer left past the cleric at the table but continue toward the back of the stronghold. You will pass the market on your left and go up a wooden ramp where you will see a mailbox, your bank, the mimic, and the guild bank.

• Options
    awesome. ill drop them off the next time i'm on
  • Options
    dairyzeusdairyzeus Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    Even after you hit 70, finish the elemental evil campaign and get your artifact weapon set. Mainhand from finishing spinward rise and offhand from lord neverember (may have to speak to knoxx first) once you hit 70.

Once EE is done you need to start on the easy campaigns. Every day, do as much of the following as you can (in order):
    Maze Engine daily bruenor quest in mantol derith
    Sharandar - all zones if possible
    Dread ring dailies (use the farezz's from the demoic heroics to progress the underdark campaign)
    Tyranny of Dragon dailies from the harpers in protector's enclave

Campaigns that require a bit of item level to run comfortably:
    Well of Dragons
    Ice wind dale
    Bryn Shandar

All the while make sure to do 2x dungeons and skirmishes daily for the AD. Keep in mind that kessel's and shores while listed under the dungeons list are actually skirmishes.