test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gilded White Steed, Ice Panther, Owlbear and more

two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10280293-black-friday-sales
"Save 50% on select item packs from Nov 23-28, plus adventurers who purchase Zen through Arc will unlock free items, including mounts like the Gilded White Steed, Ice Panther, Owlbear and more! For additional details, please visit us here."

There are no additional details.
Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.

Comments

• Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    They nerfed the black friday sale lol. Ill take 40 over nothing i guess
  • Options
    Some details have since been posted: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/rewards
    $10 ‘Neverwintan Noble’ Title
    $20 Zhentarim Warlock
    $50 Gilded White Steed
    $100 White Owl Bear
    $200 Ice Panther

No mention of single-claim or account-wide.
    No mention of mount quality.
    No mention of insignia slots.
  • Options
    voidgiftvoidgift Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 286 Arc User
    With dreams to be a king, first one should be a man.

Rise to POWER with <House of Power>.

The Exterminator - (NW-DLNXF3BGG)
  • Options
    More details are finally up: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10282283
    Everything is single-claim. The Gilded White Steed and Ice Panther are uncommon quality.

I'd like to add these mounts to my insignia tool. So if anyone gets these, I'd appreciate information about their slots.
  • Options
    decepticadeceptica Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am confused because it says that the highest charge tier gets you all the rewards. However, after claiming the highest reward (the Panther), only that shows up on the claims agent, and after manually claiming the second highest on the site, I don't have enough "points" left for the rest?
  • Options
    vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    My guildie charged ZEN but she got nothing so far.
  • Options
    ylathbaenre1ylathbaenre1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    deceptica said:

I am confused because it says that the highest charge tier gets you all the rewards. However, after claiming the highest reward (the Panther), only that shows up on the claims agent, and after manually claiming the second highest on the site, I don't have enough "points" left for the rest?

I didn't even get enough points to claim the top 2 rewards. I bought the highest tier and only got 29000 points. 20000 for the icy panther and doesn't even leave me enough for the Owlbear.

Also I am fairly certain that when I actually purchased the Zen the Owlbear was the top reward, not the Panther.
  • Options
    shiva79#6664 shiva79 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    german newspost had owlbear listed as top reward, but it got changed by now
  • Options
    eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    vida44 said:

My guildie charged ZEN but she got nothing so far.

Your guildie has to go to the claims website ( http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/rewards ) and claim what rewards they want before they appear in game.
  • Options
    vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    Well, that sucks...I thought the Ice Panther would be at 100€. Very dissapointed.
  • Options
    andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    deceptica said:

Same. Broken. Please address and fix.
  • Options
    eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    Oh they addressed it......they edited the page and took out ""If you charge in any tier, you’ll receive all items in the tiers below, so charging $20, will grant you both the Zhentarim Warlock and the Neverwintan Noble Title".

• Options
    voidgiftvoidgift Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Really... an uncommon as the top reward. Oh, well. More pizza for me and the family. xD

Someone pleasy say it is a bug and that it is actually legendary. I want to spend money on this.

Btw. Andy promised me that I'm gonna get a legendary mount. I told him I never had one between my hands, and he said that I will get one, one day. Yes, he did. Today is one day, so I claim my reward.
    Post edited by voidgift on
    With dreams to be a king, first one should be a man.

Rise to POWER with <House of Power>.

The Exterminator - (NW-DLNXF3BGG)
  • Options
    cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    I actually understand the panther being the top reward - it'll be a rare status symbol. White Owlbear are still available via the lvl 70 character pack. The Icy Panther is not.

It's a $200 mount skin, really...
  • Options
    misquamacus2misquamacus2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 193 Arc User
    deceptica said:

Same here :(

• Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    LOL, is that on for sale? for 200 dollars? i dont see bargain price. bad pricing bait.
    anything that is suppose to be on sale should had been cost around 10 dollars or less, but 200? seem they want more and still cant get enough.
    glad i dont buy anything, it got nothing i wanted.

pay for 200 for now and then 6 months later, they selling for 50 dollars.
    how do we feel?
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    wylonus said:

pay for 200 for now and then 6 months later, they selling for 50 dollars.
    how do we feel?

You should feel great, because you get the reward as a gift for purchasing the Zen. It doesn't cost $200. You get the $200 to spend on whatever you want, and keep the white panther mount.

If someone has to buy it for $50 later on, all they get is the mount.

"Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    @two30

It may be off topic, but i would like to thanks you for your insignia tool website, it's a great job.

Did you find the slots for the mounts? I know some people who have them, i can ask if you need, let me know.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    In the past I have usually bought Zen during sales. Not this time. It's not just because of the fiasco regarding "If you charge in any tier, you’ll receive all items in the tiers below, so charging $20, will grant you both the Zhentarim Warlock and the Neverwintan Noble Title", but mostly because they keep removing in-game things that actually motivate me to play.

I have spent over $500 on the game over the years, but .... well, If they are determined to take away everything that made the game fun, then why should I spend more money on it?
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options

It may be off topic, but i would like to thanks you for your insignia tool website, it's a great job.

Did you find the slots for the mounts? I know some people who have them, i can ask if you need, let me know.

Thanks for the feedback.

I haven't yet found the slots for the Gilded White Steed or Ice Panther. I'd appreciate the help. Most players don't care about the insignia slots on green mounts, but it's nice to document them just in case.
  • Options
    tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    two30 said:

Thanks for the feedback.

I haven't yet found the slots for the Gilded White Steed or Ice Panther. I'd appreciate the help. Most players don't care about the insignia slots on green mounts, but it's nice to document them just in case.
    Ok i will post after the maintenance