test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for Guild (70 TR WK/Scoundrel - casual)

Hey to all out there,

As it says in the title, I am a new player with 70TR Whisperknife/Scoundrel Build. Currently sitting around 1.8k. Almost no boons (1-2 here and there)
I am pretty casual, I enjoy running skirmishes/dungeons and PvP. I am not a great player skill-wise probably, but enjoy doing my best and always go for the content I can barely solo, since I get the most enjoyment that way. Also find it fun to go for team content we can barely handle, for same reason. It gets real boring facerolling enemies who cant dent you and fall at the press of a button and I avoid those like a plague.

I guess that pretty much explains what type of player I am. Looking for a guild that welcomes casual players who are looking for fun and challenge to participate guild events when/if I am available at the time.

Also I am sucker for progress bars, so if the guild is trying to upgrade stronghold to max all the better; since I like goals. Cheers

IGN: Mianora

Comments

• Options
    jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
    Hey Mianora

Valaraukari Ascension might be a good place for you. Can message me next time you see me on, @jmiller84 or send me a mail and I'll get back to you. Can chat and see if it'll be a good fit. We're a pretty casual and laid back group, enjoy having fun and running the game's content together. Our recruitment message is here on the forums if you want to check it out. Have a good one.
    HR: Vretzen
    GWF: Vretzina
    OP: Vee
    DC: Evee
    CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension
  • Options
    ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    Howdy symbad/Mianora, you may also be interested in Ancient Spirits . We are a small guild that is very casual. But while small we are a part of the Tredecim Alliance, so we have access to all the Strongholds of our fellow Alliance members. That also means you can give a shout in the Alliance chat to get help and advice with anything. And all of our Alliance members welcome all levels of characters and experience with open arms.
    In short, we would love to have you as a member of Ancient Spirits, and look forward to hearing from you.
  • Options
    symbad#6264 symbad Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Thank you both, I will have a look at your guild pages and contact you next time I am online (probably weekend) to see where I land.
  • Options
    tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    greetings!

We are mature family friendly guild that accepts casual players, no level minimum or minimum time needed Ingame.

We have a healthy stronghold and are a part of a great alliance! Check out our recruitment post for more information or PM me:)