test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.70.20161025b.11

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    aleblainaleblain Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Mmmm, nice patch in general! And talking about fixes, please take notes dear devs...

PLSSSS!!, DO SOMETHING WITH GAUNTLGRYM PVP!!! It used to be the best feature of Mod 6. It was a cassual, friendly, fun and super interesting PvP alternative to play, for both cassuals and PvPrs. It used to pop all the time, in less than 3min, from Mod 6 to almost end of Mod 8, then I don't know but something happened and now is like a ghost forgotten feature (one more; one easy to fix). It's extremely rare if it pops (literally), only some afternoons (USA time), it's a waste of potential because it's good, really good! Bring it back!, give it some attention! Make it more attractive maybe, or easier to pop and enter. And for example, new Prestige set should have Grym coins requeriments, boooomm!, more people on it (or little ideas). Please, do something about it (and something about PvP areas would be nice too but okk, that's a different matter). Thanks!

:)
  • Options
    lividstion#0941 lividstion Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    What about broken queue invites on xbox. We can't invite anyone directly to queue. We have to invite to group first or type in the character name is queue.
  • Options
    goodyearbaddaygoodyearbadday Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    aleblain said:

Mmmm, nice patch in general! And talking about fixes, please take notes dear devs...

PLSSSS!!, DO SOMETHING WITH GAUNTLGRYM PVP!!! It used to be the best feature of Mod 6. It was a cassual, friendly, fun and super interesting PvP alternative to play, for both cassuals and PvPrs. It used to pop all the time, in less than 3min, from Mod 6 to almost end of Mod 8, then I don't know but something happened and now is like a ghost forgotten feature (one more; one easy to fix). It's extremely rare if it pops (literally), only some afternoons (USA time), it's a waste of potential because it's good, really good! Bring it back!, give it some attention! Make it more attractive maybe, or easier to pop and enter. And for example, new Prestige set should have Grym coins requeriments, boooomm!, more people on it (or little ideas). Please, do something about it (and something about PvP areas would be nice too but okk, that's a different matter). Thanks!

:)

It's not the dev's fault that GG died. Players stopped Q'ing because it became a PvP guild/pre-made farm zone.

• Options
    aleblainaleblain Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    @goodyearbadday

I'm not saying it's their fault. But it's in their hands to restore it, like I said, it was a great piece of content! Add a solo queue to it or something, it's not hsrd and you get more content.
  • Options
    mkgnr159mkgnr159 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    what about fixing the damn bug in WoD on dragon runs if you do not relog in 10 mins before it starts very often you get disconnected get your act together cryptic this should have been done last maintainance
  • Options
    artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    Couldn't fix the class skill bugs introduced with 10.5 in 2 weeks.

Congratz.
  • Options
    maulwurfmann01maulwurfmann01 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 27 Arc User
    The event calendar has been updated, and once again shows the upcoming events for the next few weeks.

And there goes the double-AD Event^^
    (hopefully I´m not a Prophet)
  • Options
    ereepieereepie Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Will this patch fix the 90+ crashes to desktop I have had since the Sea of moving ice went live? (these are totally random crashes and happen in combat or standing around or clicking to zone ect.ect.) Rolled back drivers, updated drivers, uninstalled ARC and the game and reinstalled it. So frustrating that everything was fine before the update and then it all went to poo.
  • Options
    oggycz#5356 oggycz Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    artifleur said:

Couldn't fix the class skill bugs introduced with 10.5 in 2 weeks.

Congratz.

Yep, they always "fix" things, that give us some sort of advantage first. Bugs bad for us are forgotten for long time. Sadly.
    Svatá Prdelka
    game - Human/real life - ???
    OP 18k+ Devotion/Justice - Light
  • Options
    seraericseraeric Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
    No fix to the HR Plant Growth bug introduced in the last patch then.
  • Options
    qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    So PC maintenance has moved to Tuesday instead of Thursday or are we getting another maintenance on Thursday as well ?

• Options
    ohms66ohms66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    qexotic said:

So PC maintenance has moved to Tuesday instead of Thursday or are we getting another maintenance on Thursday as well ?

With it being Thanksgiving in the US this week, I would not expect another maintenance on Thursday.
  • Options
    vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    • When catching fish, the audio is now a little more distinct depending on the fish quality.
    Yes, ty for this.
  • Options
    casawircasawir Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    What about Plant Growth?
  • Options
    forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    "Players may no longer unexpectedly cause others to drop out of an in-progress queue under certain circumstances."

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnice.
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

• Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    Oath Paladin Binding Oath encounter needs fixes for pve @terramak
  • Options
    heroinhero#9562 heroinhero Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Still no class fixes?

Way to go.
  • Options
    estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
    Even though this patch does fix some issues there have been so many unfixed or forgotten and promises made and not kept that we are starting to notice more and more players leaving. Below are just a few ongoing issues and promises.

1) All dungeons will be brought back. Not done and calling a dungeon CN does not make it the old wonderful Castle Never.
    2) Thinking more about the needs and conserns of the players. Not happening, with all the complaints still rolling in and player leaving this is obvious.
    3) Fixing class issues. Still not fixed but you have no problem nerfing (leveling) classes to make them almost worthless.
    4) A new class. This has been promises for over a year, even with a poll as to what the players wanted but never happened.
    5) Fixing the foundrey. Has not happened.
    6) All the little issues that make everyone annoyed. Items can't be discarded or sold, game crashing, quest can't be abandened, campaign window stays lit and so many more.
    7) When I file a complaint with customer service I always get the same answers, with no resolution to the problems. Then I get a servey on my opinion of they serves (tell us how you feel). Really, I think the problem should be fixed before I get the stupid survey.

I stay playing this game because of my friends and the hope that Cryptic will get a clue to the fact that we the players are the customer and if not happy no zen will be bought. Just look at the exchange for proof.

• Options
    jacethewizjacethewiz Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I would like to see the ability to abandon any quest, especially the Masquerade one.... We can't abandon it and it really sucks :(
  • Options
    metalraro#7399 metalraro Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    which the new nerf of sw????
    Each new patch a new nerf.
    Has nerf even without the community knowing, nerf silent, hidden ,. Same as killing flames, in the last patch, that was nerf and no one knew.
    What's new? You can say we got used to it
  • Options
    espirito1972espirito1972 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    Now where can we get the bottles with the maps or the bottles no longer exist?
  • Options
    zduduszdudus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    Playes still stuck on Gray Wolf Den, if they die and final boss has less than 20% of health.
    players are still crashes from the queue after accepting an invitation
  • Options
    metalraro#7399 metalraro Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    the end of sw.
    I will dismount my sw and I will have to do everything in gwf to be what I like to play, dps. It's a shame they did, a real shame.
    BUT I WILL NOT BUY ZEN MORE
  • Options
    krasnoyarsk1krasnoyarsk1 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    When cryptic makes something good on this game, they nerf to the ground. Now seems that maps disappeared, and hes had ninja-nerfed too, tons of hes to get just one lanolin or moult, and tons are needed for relic weapons. Remember cryptic, no one likes this grind, and nerfing the drop rate will only worsen the situation.
  • Options
    misquamacus2misquamacus2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 193 Arc User
    qexotic said:

It was moved to Tuesday as Thursday was a holiday

• Options
    sonji#4352 sonji Member Posts: 50 Arc User

Now where can we get the bottles with the maps or the bottles no longer exist?

Bottles still drop in all fishing areas just not in the never ending fishing spot in runestead
  • Options
    imathilimathil Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
    From the patch notes...
    Stronghold: Elk Tribesmen no longer spawn as guards in the Stronghold

Except they do and starting to see heroic encounter spawning issues again in SH.
This discussion has been closed.