test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking to join a guild

mbaby31mbaby31 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Hello out there, My main player is a level 64 Greater Weapons fighter, I also have a Oathbound Paladin which I just started today. I am on the game everyday any where from 6-10 hours sometimes more a day. Looking for a guild that is looking for new players and who likes to help others out. I have only been playing the game for about 2 months now. My character names are Dana Wolfsbane and Irienys. just comment and I'll check back each day and see whats up.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Howdy mbaby31 !!! Welcome to Neverwinter. I'm a member of the guild: Ancient Spirits . We are a smaller guild and are always looking for new members. We are a casual guild and have no real requirements other than to be nice to all players and to have fun doing so. While we are a smaller guild, our Guild Hall is at rank 8 and we are currently working on upgrading support structures so we can start the upgrade to rank 9. We are also a member of the Greycloaks Alliance, the Tredecim. That gives us access to all the Strongholds and venders of all the Alliance guilds in it. It also allows us to give a shout out in the Alliance chat to get help with quest, dungeons, events and just general chatter. If you are interested in joining us, go to our website, use this link and fill out our short and simple application. Will be looking to hear from you.
    Post edited by ghosty2a on
  • Options
    mbaby31mbaby31 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    ghosty2a

I clicked on the link and it took me to a domain buy site. could you post the domain again please thank you
  • Options
    ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    OK, sorry about that, was tired last night and copied the wrong link, try this one: Ancient Spirits .