test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Garl's Suggestion & Feedback Thread!

garlaanxgarlaanx Member Posts: 116 Arc User
edited November 2016 in Player Feedback (PC)
First and foremost. This post will be long. Bare with me. I will try to update it and edit it as I see fit going down the line.

Disclaimer: These are my own personal opinions. I've played Neverwinter for a very long time. Over the course of that time, I think most would agree, a lot of things need addressed and changed throughout the game. However, this isn't going to be a flame war thread. The Mod's will do their jobs and remove anything they deem unfit. Let's try to keep this civil. If you have anything to add or want to discuss things I mention, I encourage you to do so. Also, I understand Cryptic is limited on what they can actually do. Everything needs to be approved by DnD and coincide with the game. I'm sure things also need approved by PWE as well. These are only mere game suggestions. Would I like to see this stuff go live? Absolutely.. But as mentioned.. Some things just won't be possible most likely. Let's get started...

1) Stacking Issues - In reference to item max amount stacks. In a recent update, Identify Scrolls are now able to stack to 999 instead of 99. I feel as if this change would be across the board honestly. Bag space and storage is a huge issue in Neverwinter. One selling point was to push Runic Bag sales through the Zen Market. As well as Bank / Shared Bank Space. This is all fine and dandy. However, space will always be an issue. Those selling points are moot to be honest. The game has been out for too long for those to have much of a selling impact. Sure, you get new players.. They will continue to buy those items thus leading to revenue. But there isn't any reason "most" items shouldn't have a max stack limit increase to 999. Potions, Food, Marks, are just some of the few obvious choices. I think FNHUSA had mentioned something about a Key Ring Feature? I don't mind if you guys add a complete separate inventory for keys. But if that doesn't happen. Then keys increased to 999 wouldn't hurt either. I'm currently sitting on 5 stacks (99 each) of Epic Dungeon Keys... Why? Condense the Space. You have people literally buying character slots just for added storage. This doesn't need to be the case. In Mod 10.5 we are seeing Fishing. Another inventory killer now.

2a) Dungeon Chests - I have stayed out of this conversation for the most part. However, I think it's time I chimed in. When it was first announced that the Dungeon Chest change would be coming and everyone lost their minds, I actually thought to myself that this would be a great change. Even though it was a complete mess and announced in a way that some felt could have been better... The overall change would be a great idea. Peeking in Chests should have never been a thing period. That should have stopped at Mod 1. The problem, as most people have pointed out, is the loot tables. RNG is by far the worst loot system in any MMO. When the Dungeon Chests do go live, the loot tables do need adjusted. Which everyone knows, including the developers. But this change needs done correctly.. the first time. Now, I can sit here and suggest what the loot tables should be, and what the items should be.. but I won't. It's simple. Make the chests worth the price. As it sits right now.. the drop rate of items is so beyond horrible that some players refuse to actually do dungeons. Personally? I've done Lostmauth well over 500-700 times.. and I've never once... not once.. have seen the Artifact Drop. So, if the chest change were live.. I would have wasted how many keys? Exactly.. Zero Fun. I've done Castle Never more times than I can count... I've never seen the Orcus Wand drop. As a matter of fact.. I've done every dungeon more times than I can count. I've only ever pulled 1 single Artifact. The Black Ice Beholder from Kessel's. That my friends.. is a tragedy. The main goal of any company is to get people to not only play your game.. but also keep playing your game. The development team needs to come up with a way to balance loot tables to go with the dungeon chests. Now, I'm not saying you start handing out artifacts like water.. but come on now.

2b) Keys - To go with the dungeon chest change. I would also like to talk about the keys themselves. As this system will indeed need tweaking as well. VIP players will get 1-3 Epic Keys a Day + the Free Key from the Quest. That's 4 Dungeon Runs a Day. Now, they also have the choice to buy more keys from the Bazaar for 5k a pop. I feel as if this is very overpriced. Unless you can guarantee that every single chest will be worth more than 5k AD per Key.. I don't see many players burning AD on Epic Keys. I would actually like to see some numbers run on your end of how many people actually do buy Epic Keys out of the Bazaar. I bet any money that it isn't many. 2k-3k per Epic Key would be reasonable. But as mentioned, if the loot tables are balanced, they can stay 5k each.. would depend. Let's also move on to the Campaign Keys. These need adjusted as well. Yes, as a company stand point, you would like players to buy the Legendary Keys from the Zen Market. But if the loot isn't worth the price, then your selling point is moot. There is absolutely no reason Campaign Keys should take 20 hours to make. 1 Key a Day? That's unheard of. You want to encourage players to actually play your game... grind dungeons.. and have fun while doing it. Limiting players is never a good thing. I see no reason that Campaign Key Production shouldn’t be decreased to maybe 1 hour to 3 hours per key. If the player is willing to grind currency to make keys.. Stop limiting them on how many they can make. You have lowered the price of Legendary Keys in the Zen Store, But is that really going to generate that much more revnue? The only people that are buying Legendary Keys, are the lazy people like myself who don't want to grind campaign currency to make keys in the first place. You will still net a profit.. but at the same time, keeping your free-to-play players happy by cutting key generation time down.

3) Seasonal Events - No one enjoys rehashed events over and over again. If you're a new player, sure, it's exciting to have an event going on. However, we old school players really frown upon the same exact event as previous. Now, I will give you a high five for doing some reworks to the Halloween Event this year. The Bags of Treats were a nice new edition instead of trading 1:1 , we had a chance to trade 1 for 1-3, which cut down a ton of farming. But my problem and suggestion isn't the events themselves, but the rewards. The rewards are very lacking across the board. Let's just use the Halloween Event as an example. The same rewards for X amount of time now? The Orcus Mask this year was an awesome new edition. However, seasonal events should be "special" every year. You want to encourage the player base to want to play the events. Most players skip most of the events as it sits now as they either have all the rewards or just can't be bothered to do them. I get so many comments on my YouTube channel when I put out a new guide for an event of how many people aren't going to do it. This needs to change. How? Add new rewards every single year per event. Scrap the old ones and make them super rare. What does this do? Encourages people to play. If people knew this was their only chance to get the Ocrus Mask.. then you bet your sweet bottom dollar they are going to do the event.. and farm more than one copy. What does this do to the economy? Super Boost. Rare Items are what make MMO's fun. If I missed an event.. and wanted an item from that event.. I would expect to pay a pretty penny for it. Simple as that. All the current masks should be gone and considered rare.. The next time the Halloween Event comes around.. New Masks.. or maybe even full body costumes? New Mounts? The ideas are endless for event rewards and I could talk and suggest more ideas than you would want to ever read... but you do get the jest, yes? As far as events go as a whole.. Yes, some are lacking.. More quests maybe? More lore? Anything is possible. I know this event section thread is a longshot as the developers are busy working mod's non-stop, but these are valid points and would boost the game significantly.

Forsaken World
Inferno Vampire - Garlaanx

Neverwinter
Warlock - Garlaanx

Comments

• Options
    4) Legendary Rings - Now, this is a hot topic issue. With the dungeon chest changes coming "eventually" and maybe the loot balance the most sought after rings won't be a concern. In my entire playing time. I have seen 3 rings drop... Now, that's fantastic right? Wrong... I cannot describe to you how bad it feels.. or how discouraging it feels when you finally get a legendary ring to actually drop and it's the "wrong" one. Now, what do I mean by wrong one? For example, I only play 1 character. I want very specific rings for my character.. So, when I get Defense or Deflect.. I basically want to cry. Now, maybe this isn't as bad for those that play multi-chars. But for us single players out there, this is disheartening. These are the best rings in the game (right now) and I understand they are supposed to be rare. But I have done more dungeons than I could count and I've only seen 3 total drop.. Once again.. all 3 completely useless to me. They are rotting away in my bank. Suggestion time. Replace ALL drops of the ring and input a new item, say, "Pure Golden Band" - Same drop rate as the legendary rings. However, when you get the Pure Golden Band.. you will have the option to go to a NPC in the enclave and trade it in for whatever ring you want. Does this break the game? Absolutely No. Does it make the player base happy? Absolutely. For as (hard?) (frustrating?) as it is to get the ring in the first place... why not reward your players? Let them choose the ring they want instead of just saying... Oh, Legendary Ring Drop! Sudden Defense +5 Baby!! Oh wait.. I'm a wizard... GG... Now, there would have to be some balancing at first. Sort of like the Lostmauth Trade in Vendor (was supposed to be temporary? Still there...) Anyone having a +5 ring could turn them in for the Pure Golden Band for a limited time.. then trading the Pure Golden Band into the ring they want. But that trade in should be a limited time and not permanent. Then all new +5 Rings would only be obtainable through actually getting the Pure Golden Band Drop. I only say this as you could easily exploit the feature by swapping rings around non-stop. That's why it would have to be limited to start.

5a) Future Mod's / Content - Now this may get a little ranty.. but it's the truth and needs to be gone over. New Content... Means New Content.. Not rehashed content with different names. Of course I'm talking about Mod 10 Storm Kings Thunder / Sea of Moving Ice. In what way did you guys think doing the whole Voninblod was a good idea? Tried it before with Black Ice... How did that work out? It didn't.. people refused to use it or do it. The same thing is happening with Mod 10. About 4 outta every 5 people I talk to in game has said they refuse to use the new Relic Gear. Are the stats better? Yes.. is it logical to use? No. Just for starters.. You don't even need the Everfrost Resist to do Fangbreaker Island. It's absolutely insignificant. People are getting the required 28%.. then switching to their old gear and completing the dungeon just fine in 25min runs. So, what's the point of even having the Everfrost Resist, or the Requirement to get in the dungeon? There isn't... Now, let's talk about the Voninblod. To farm this stuff is a headache.. plain and simple. Either by farming HE's or hunting down relics to turn it. It's zero fun. The amount of voninblod you get is absurd compared to the required amount you need. Also.. the 100k cap is meh. There shouldn't be a cap on it period. If someone wants to stack as much as they can, then they should be able to. Remember, as I said above.. limiting players is a bad thing. The HE's aren't very hard.. Every 5 you do is about 1k voninblod. This number should be increased a bit. OR.. the requirements of voninblod need decreased.. either way.. there needs to be some kind of balance between the two, and currently there isn't. I think you need 60k voninblod for the final boon in SKT? Not counting all the other boons + the campaign itself + restoring your relic gear + keeping the upkeep on your gear. Now, let's talk about the campaign boons. This are by far the worst boons I have seen in a campaign yet. The whole point of an MMO is to keep going forward and increasing in power as dungeons get harder. These boons are a joke and need completely reworked. These are boons I would expect to see in maybe Mod 4? Mod 5? Not in Mod 10 with the "hardest" dungeon in game. The best boon is the 3200 HP boon for crying out loud? Don't you guys see the problem here? Most people are skipping this entire mod as it has nothing to offer the player. The final tier of the boons are laughable. I'm not trying to cut into the developers.. but this is the type of stuff that shouldn't be happening. I want to see Neverwinter 5 years down the road thriving and still being played. My suggestions are simple for this. If you want the whole Voninblod thing to work and have players actually use the gear. The timer needs increased by a lot. 8 hours on Tier 3 armor is reasonable. 2 hours is...bad.. As mentioned, rework the voninblod ratio, and maybe upgrade the boons a bit. SKT was actually a really great storyline and campaign.. but most people are skipping the entire thing because of things I've mentioned above.

5b) Fangbreaker Island - Let's continue just a little bit with FBI. You have introduced the hardest dungeon in the game. Let's be honest. It is actually hard. My first run and clear took 4 hours.. (We did it without a cleric =) yolo... ) -- But now normal "legit" runs take 25mins-30mins depending on our group and who's online. Now, the chest changes haven't come into play yet, so the loot still isn't worth the time/effort.. But I must admit.. it is a fun dungeon. However, LOADS of problems. This is by far the glitchest dungeon we have seen yet. I don't know if people just aren't reporting the issues on the test server.. or if you guys are just ignoring the issues and pushing the content anyway. That's not my business. But, my business is to let you know how bad it really is. The constant que loading doors are bad. The timer goes down to 0.. then refreshes.. you have to que the door again... done this about 8 different times and it finally lets you into the next part. The first boss is a train wreck. He disappears off screen for many players and isn't being able to be targeted.. Which is a huge deal for tanks. Also, You can kill him in 10 seconds if you want and just bypass the entire first boss.. so.. gg for that. The second boss has problems of its own. During the "swimming" phase the mines will hit him.. but he won't return and keep swimming. I've also had times were there would be 3 turtles on my screen.. one attacking us on the island.. 2 swimming while still doing the breathe attack. I've had issues with the Wild Slam and not being able to dodge it no matter where you stand on the island. 3rd and final boss is a total glitch fest. You can basically just perma stun her and DPS her down with her attacking very little. I've had times where you don't always see the red circles for when she spawns the ice. There are a few other very bad glitches that I won't mention. (Any member of the development team that wants to contact me to go over said issues, please do.. I don't want to post them to the public and have the dungeon ruined.. but it's currently possible to clear FBI in 15-20mins easy) So, suggestion time? Honestly.. just fix the dungeon the way it's support to be. It's the hardest in the game and most players won't ever be able to complete it in the first place. That being said.. I would like to see rewards that actually match that level of difficulty.
    Forsaken World

Neverwinter
    Warlock - Garlaanx
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    6) Future Plans - Now, I'm sure this is long time down the road.. depending on how long the game survives is in question. But introducing new class's is always a plus. Balancing is always an issue.. but let's be honest.. The Warlock was introduced how long ago already? And it's been broke ever since. But to keep the game fresh.. more class's is always fun! Also, more over all items. I've mentioned above about event items.. not only those, but also I would like to see more items available to us. Whether it's mounts, companions, etc. One thing I would really like to see is actual Artifact Gear. Oh No Garl... Not more refining.. Yea, sorry guys.. but I would like to see this happen.. and done correctly. Maybe 3 different sets for each class.. each coming with a different set bonus. Sort of like the Mod 5 sets.. but not as over powered. Helm/Armor/Arms/Boots .. 4 Piece Set that can be leveled up to Legendary. How to get them shouldn't be easy.. should be some work involved. Also.. as the game progress..so does the items... What's going to be the next stage after Mythic? Has anyone thought about that yet? Introduce a new Tier "Immortal" might be the actual final phase? Have it with a "Red" outline now instead of the Mythic "Cyan" ... This of course would then introduce a new Tier of Rings down the line... and then Weapons.. and then Set pieces.. and then eventually the armor that I just mentioned. It's all about progressing the game. Mythic Mounts yet? or just a Myth? =P

Anyone that actually read that entire post.. I applaud you. I will try to keep this edited to either add or remove things.. Also, if you want to watch the video.. see below.. as that's what I enjoy doing. I will actually go in depth even a bit more than what I typed out, So, it may be a longer video than normal.

Please add your thoughts, feedback always welcome.. just don't forget the disclaimer.

Video is about 1 hour long, but you can treat it as a podcast and just listen to it in the background while you do other things

https://youtu.be/GVMppQ84OBI
    Post edited by garlaanx on
    Forsaken World

Neverwinter
    Warlock - Garlaanx
  • Options
    (reserved for space if needed)
    Forsaken World

Neverwinter
    Warlock - Garlaanx
  • Options
    cba199#3236 cba199 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    AMEN.

Another topic which I think would bust up the game wealth could be lower down the price of ZEN when buying it LEGALLY.

This will discourage gamers to go and look for cheap AD other than the official portal as PSN in my case.

Let us keep playing the game please and don't get lost because the competition out there is RUDE!

Thank you.
  • Options
    kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Yup. Voninblood & everfrost resist is bad and stupid.
  • Options
    ellenom#1249 ellenom Member Posts: 1 New User
    PS4 - I'd love to see the journal get a revamp.. sorting per zone, the ability to remove tracking completely or to even hide all quests would be nice (without having to delete them).

Would also be nice to make bags account bound or be able to put bags in your bank instead of having to buy rows.
  • Options
    wabber#5907 wabber Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Garlaanx post about buggy FBI sounds close to what ours was on release. Some of the bugs we had missing, purple entry countdown resetting sounds new. On pc when forming que group, if you don't have the req frost resist before joining have to drop get you fr gear on drink your potion and then rejoin to be able to que up. Very annoying.

The "special" event items in his example baphomets mask, he wanted them to disappear forever. Well how about they disappear from event after its over but return in a cash shop limited time Everytime the event is run as a costume. Plenty of fashion aficionados out there, who would pay for the chance of completing a look. Keeps the people from whining about I can't have that so you shouldn't have it crowd happy, and those that played the content the time it was released happy they didn't have to spend zen on it.

Yes please on the stacking issue. Increasing stack sizes is a easy fix. Or if you want a sellable in cash shop option 20$ unlimited refinement point bag, that can only hold items used for refining. Treat it like a profession resources size wise, but still take up a bag slot. I know I would spend 2k zen on that since I have bound to character, bound to account, and unbound of every type of refinement in banks on alts etc etc. With 10.5 throwing all kinds of junk in my bags just killin mobs, fishing, relics all the different pieces needed for upgrading, fish, maps, The bag squeeze is real.

Fix the dang bugs that have been around forever. The most annoying one to me recently is pet getting stuck in combat swinging at nothing while my enchants tick down. Couldn't imagine the frustration people wearing relic gear feel when they try to use it other than 4part +pot key to get into FBI.

A wardrobe would be nice be it equipment set 123 type of thing or a full on if you have that piece of gear in your bags it goes into a collection and you can pull a full copy/transmog only out of it. Would be nice for fashion collectors.

Yes to no rehashing content, unless a special case scenario. Hardest bosses/most annoying bosses mechanics all broght together in one dungeon as a gathering of super villain trans time/space event is OK. Rehashing gearing that was hated in all but looks of tier 3 is not OK. We are not Chinese gold farmers(no offense if that's you job and the stereotyping) we detest grind to no purpose. Grinding for something to have it break after an hour means we won't use it. Grinding for 2mil refinement is OK, as long as it's permanent.

Whomever was the artist for mod 10 thank them. Great zones, my personal favorite is lovely wood(lonely wood) . Mod 10.5 khyeks are cool the sliding around ice feel though I can see where you were going with that, but shouldn't feel like code ripped from Icewind Dale. Make it feel more like water than ice. The whole how khyeks are summoned not sure if I like it, neat that I don't have to press a button, but sometimes I wish there was a horse button for khyeks.
  • Options
    Myself have been playing the game since release on Xbox one. I love the game but there are a few things I would like to see happen. There's others with better opinions I'm sure but here are a few of mine.

1. Dual spec which I believe is coming out soon! Needed for a few reasons pvp/pve builds, support to dps classes so clerics can do dailies quicker and even that it's normal in other mmo games. Even if it was a zen item I'm sure people would pay for it.
    2. Options to turn of armor and weapon enchant visuals.
    3. The loot is the hardest problem I've got ran edemo and regular hundreds of times and haven't seen a legendary ring yet. I run a 4K gwf so the gold runs are a flowing and yet still nothing.
    4. I myself have adamant armor from a friend who made it for me for cost(supplies) that is and I do not want to swap to the new frost resistance armor and lose stats for that just so I can enter a dungeon. Most of has worked hard to get the stats we have and if we lose them like our item level it's going to suck.
    5. Inventory spaces things like potions, refinement items, portable alters... Common items found while playing need to stack to higher quantities.
    6. Respec tokens should be awarded to vip members at a certain rank maybe only two a month or something or earned by praying for the max daily for x-days in a row. Idk just know everyone uses them too often!

I'm sure others can think of some more or revamp my ideas. Keep gaming!
  • Options
    Also with the seasonal yearly events def need to be new I haven't bothered with any of them this year unless I want a transmog. It's the same thing i as well with you and others have seen it multiple times now new content should be new like drowned shores when it came out was just reversed of the earlier level questing area. People need/want new things to keep them entertained. You should have to grind for certain things but some things like voinblood is too much for most. Running the same dungeon over and over for no reward other than some 3k piece of salvage when you want the artifact or gear piece instead.

I'm ranting now.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the feedback guys. Some good input thus far. A lot of suggestions were posted on my comments section as well. I hope those people come over here and post here too so they get seen. Some really good stuff.
    Forsaken World

Neverwinter
    Warlock - Garlaanx
  • Options
    I've thought of one I would like to see added to zen store too.. Dex. Str. Con. ability reroll token
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The race change token does that already. You can leave your race the same (and preserve tor appearance) and just select new stat rolls.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    Yea, you can reroll your abilities already if need be.. Although, still thanx for the feedback. Keep them coming guys.
    Forsaken World

Neverwinter
    Warlock - Garlaanx
  • Options
    Isn't that only thought a race change tho? Im talking about the whole screen where you have to keep randomly generating them when creating a character when it all begins to be able to change them all not what you selected after leveling.
  • Options
    tcel#8876 tcel Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Garlaanx Thanks for this!!! My 2 cents below. Sorry for the length. Also, some others have covered some aspects of what I have, but I wanted to include mine because they may have a slightly different take on it...Thanks for reading.

One of the features of the game that myself and others hate and refuse to use (rather have a root canal while wearing braces), is the Journal and the quest task quick list on the main UI. Having played several other games, this system by far is the worst. It is inconsistent in its information per quest.

The mini list should reflect only the quests available in the current zone (dynamic). I should be able to have more listed than currently allowed (scrollable list should be provided). The Journal needs to be dynamic and when displayed, sort based on current zone. Have sort options at the top for current zone, alpha, ready for turn in. Each quest should label the zone it belongs to for the next part of it for update if a multi-zone quest.

Quest item pickups take way too much room in my bags. Sharandar and zone after it appear to be geared to requiring us to buy larger capacity bags. Sorry that is not going to happen. So instead we do what you are doing, other characters as banks. I just completed my first set of dailies in the new zone. Once I was done and turned in, 6 or so bag slots were empty. So my suggestion is this, for quest items, put them into one bag slot per zone. When I enter a zone, I need one slot open for my Sharandar zone bag to fill. In it will be all my unfinished quest items. I bounce around a lot due to helping fellow alliance members out, epic runs etc. so I do not get a chance to finish a quest in one sitting. So stuff accumulates.

Bags and banks - Cryptic, go to EQ2 and learn a thing or two. Provide chests we can buy for or bank slots to provide more room.

Professions: Ability to pick end item and filter on all required tasks to get there. If I want to make for some reason a Pack Blade +4, let me filter on that to see what all I need to do to get there instead of paper and pen tracing it out.

Ability to have two modes for a character: PVP/PVE which I can use to setup gear, feats, powers for which then I can easily switch between them. One of the reasons I tend to stay away from PVP is the amount of work it takes to switch everything over let alone the cost of retraining where for some classes you have to to compete.

Re-Training: Add quests for getting a full retraining token. In other games this is free or almost free. 300 Zen or so that is cost is too high, especially when you want to tinker (on production server).

Two new classes: Druid / Shaman (maybe with two paths, dread, creation/protection), Beast Lord (shape changer, controller of a beast companion).

Races: Gnome, Kobold, Giant-kin (half ogre, half mountain, half frost, etc.) - this would most likely never happen in order to get play balance right with their ability score bonuses, etc. But could think of say str +4, Int-4 where there are penalties associated with being too low on ability scores...)

Mounts: Flying Mounts - just do it. When EQ2 did it, it was the best ever. Yes you can get shot down if you fly too close to a mob such as a Giant throwing rocks at you...think about it.

Portals in zones you activate to transport to that location from another in zone activated portal. I am so tired of zoning in and having to travel across the same zone again and again (maze engine quests - arrggg!!). You have to run through the zone first hitting each portal to activate it. Not all should be in friendly areas :O

Map annotations/notes: I like to make notes on the maps to help me remember where or what something is.Be just like zone POIs.

Gem Synergies: if you have X number of say Darks of the same Rank in the same slot type (defence...), you get an extra boost of some kind - such as if 5 Darks Rank 9 in defense, you get a Life Drain trickle that is active during combat of X amount. Radiance could be maybe fire burning effect, blues static discharges, etc...

https://discord.gg/YXFTZ4v7vz
    Come join us on our Knights Radiant Info Discord Server!
    There's information on how to join us, our alliance, and helping your guild.

Order of Knights Radiant - GH 20 - Helm of the Alliance
    Alliance Leader: Tamia@jadeofkatan
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User

Isn't that only thought a race change tho? Im talking about the whole screen where you have to keep randomly generating them when creating a character when it all begins to be able to change them all not what you selected after leveling.

When you do a race reroll, you start your character entirely from scratch, excepting that you cannot alter the class. (and I don't remember about fluff like background and god) I redid my Dwarf GF to a Human GF and changed her rolls from STR/CON to STR/DEX, from the beginning... reroll until you get exactly what you want etc...
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
This discussion has been closed.