test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is there a Problem with StrongHold Structure Building?

We're rank 4 GH.

I've upgraded everything (Structures) in my StrongHold to lvl 2...or to the furthest it can be upgraded. Now standing at 6 structures at rank 2, but it still won't let me set the contribution target to GH rank 5.

Is there a bug?

There's literally nothing we can upgrade past this at this point so we're stuck.
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Don't worry about the target, you can still upgrade the SH as soon as you have the currencies. The target only servess to let members what currencies are a priority. You can use the MoTD as a work around.

Sometimes it clears if you try to set a target to something else and back or use one of the other interfaces that allows target to be set. Mimic, Steward or your own character guild menu, try all three.
  • Options
    mkeptreal23#2201 mkeptreal23 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

Don't worry about the target, you can still upgrade the SH as soon as you have the currencies. The target only servess to let members what currencies are a priority. You can use the MoTD as a work around.

Sometimes it clears if you try to set a target to something else and back or use one of the other interfaces that allows target to be set. Mimic, Steward or your own character guild menu, try all three.

Thanks, man! Super helpful. Definitely worked. Put that damn Steward to work, lol.