test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Change 'Finish Now' Confirmation button

fatkidhatchets#8425 fatkidhatchets Member Posts: 81 Arc User
edited November 2016 in Bug Reports (PlayStation®4)
For the love of goodness sake, Sometimes when I am setting my professions the controller is sensative and double clicks X button and next thing you know I instofinish an 8 hour task for a FLUFFY ton of diamonds all so I can collect some stupid crafting materials I did not intend on using diamonds to do. I really want this changed. Make it square to finish now or something, anything besides X. Please Please Please, I have lost prolly close to a million diamonds on this dumb sheet. I try to be careful but sometimes theres nothing I can do, depends on the controller.
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• Options
    drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    I've had the same issue. In a lot of screens it thinks I've double tapped x when i haven't. Also I've gotten gear I wanted to inspect before trying to sell or give to an alt character but it equips it instead so I'm stuck with it.

It is very frustrating. Kind of like how tapping the touch pad causes random me yes to pop up over and over.
  • Options
    gwizdq#5584 gwizdq Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Yes - I DO IT - I wrote to support but they say that player is responsible for that move :( and they don't help
  • Options
    fatkidhatchets#8425 fatkidhatchets Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    I don't want a refund, I don't want my items back or any of that stuff. I just want it changed. Make me hold L1 and press x to speed it up. This way there is a chance for me to advoid it. This double professions weekend has cost me over half a million diamonds setting things up. I can afford it, even if I don't want to. Other players might quit if something like that happend to them.
  • Options
    xz8xxz8x Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    This QOL issue is why I always keep my diamonds in the exchange.
  • Options
    terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Yeah, this really does need to be re-designed. It's far too easy to lose a huge amount of AD from a single errant button press.
  • Options
    hallo support ? do you saw this? many players pray for it and no reaction from You !!!
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    Good luck. This is likely quality of life issue #2397548321875 on their second list of things to do. The first list of course contains fixes that players can benefit from and will always be handled first before anything on the second list (which contains things that are annoying but serve to benefit the company).
  • Options
    Here we are again, spending a bunch more on it. Can we atleast get an option, in the options, to disable finish now? You can even start it out as not disabled so a few people screw up and feel the agony! But I really really want a way to stop doing this. The end product of a finish now is hardly ever worth half of the cost to actually do it even with vip 12
  • Options
    Here I come again, to say now folks who I am trying to get to start playing and teaching them about professions are accidently spending their diamonds aswell and quitting the game cause of it. Can you imagine how many people we have lost cause of this dumb feature. CHANGE IT its like one line of code, stop being lame. Click X on Finish now and then Click Triangle to confirm. Change the final confirmation button so it can't accidently happen already
  • Options
    Yes, move that button in other side or other method confirmation !!! support can You hear us?
  • Options
    mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    I think they are fully aware of this issue, and probably want you to f**k up from time to time, thus removing AD from the game.

It would be very easy to set the second confirm to another button, but they just dont want to...
  • Options
    Come the heck on now! Again and again I hear people complain, then I go to do your stupid siege of neverwinter HAMSTER, with vip 12, and spend 20k diamonds speeding up a defense crate. Not only is the price astranomically rediculous but this is now making me not want to participate in the event at all. FFS I can buy over 20 crates for that price. Hello, I am really pissed now. Its not even a new code, its a change to the current one, confirmation button moved from x to triangle, come on already
  • Options
    Another 20k weeeee