Nm.
Post edited by russ4ua17#7677 on

Comments

• Options
    windquakewindquake Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 134 Arc User
    No response ? Hmm
  • Options
    russ4ua17#7677 russ4ua17 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    I gave up trying to figure it out. Kinda wonder if they placed some kind of cap on the ability. It doesn't stack like it should. Maybe buffs are resetting stacks? It's still good but if working as described it would be great.
  • Options
    I knew it felt weaker.
  • Options
    windquakewindquake Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 134 Arc User
    The thing is none daily, feature, encounter has effect as "curse" effect. To stack dot you need to press TAB after every SS - which is kinda lol to waste 1 sec after every use when GWF can just hold right mouse and do 3x more dmg.
  • Options
    espasbadfistespasbadfist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 39 Arc User
    SS consumes the curses that inflicts DOT since the beginning. If you want to mitigate the "TAB-Spam" you have the following opportunities AFAIK:
    1. Use Warlock Bargain first - it counts as curse and should support SS DOT
    2. Use Tyrannical Curse of course
    3. One of the first two feats in damnation places a lesser curse on the target if WC is removed. Since the rework of SW the lesser curse should also support the DOT of SS.

And you may use All Consuming Curse. If you crit you get a lesser curse.
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    There is only one curse that procs SS-DOT -> WC by curseconsum
    No TC, no LC, no WB proc the Scorch-DOT, they do proc the fury Capstone Creeping Death (wich favours fury over damn/temp since mod 10 rework) despite the wrong tooltip, wich tells you it only works with WC.
    But none of those -> TC, LC, WB proc SS-DOT.
    The burning damage from SS is tied to WC curseconsume, and WC has to be refreshed everey time, no matter is LC, TC or WB is also active.
    TAB spamming is essential for SS-Spammer.. and a bit annoying also because that WC is soo laggy.
    And that´s the way it allways used to be, concernig that fire DOT.
    Post edited by schietindebux on
  • Options
    tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    mod 9 when i was SB TT was granting the SS dot.
    I am 100% sure on that
  • Options
    Never was, i checked it almost every mod bc I hate tab spamming, and i am near 100% sure it did only work with Tab
  • Options
    russ4ua17#7677 russ4ua17 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    It worked off lesser curse in mod 9. 100 crit chance would always proc LC, granting DoT. Certain of it.
  • Options
    fernuufernuu Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    tom#6998 said:

mod 9 when i was SB TT was granting the SS dot.
    I am 100% sure on that

this
    https://youtube.com/c/FernuStormborn

Mod 10:
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Killing Flames deals 16636893 (1009292) Fire Damage to Ethraniev Marrowslake.

Mod 9:
    [Combat (Self)] Your Murderous Flames deals 376274433 (18876929) Fire Damage to Red Tiamat Head.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Obviously I forgot...
    TC procced SS-dot befote mod 10 and TC procced CD only if you applied WC first? Or was it WC followed by WB