test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OP Tank nerfed... again.

Just read the changes to the OP Tank... I feel like I'm giving you guys money, and in return, you're slowly dismantling my character. Not happy. Please keep binding oath as is and remove the bubble completely.

Comments

• nightranger7477nightranger7477 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    Lol we have been discussing this in the preview shard thread and in the citadel for almost a month and the Devs have yet to respond, unfortunately I feel we are beating a dead horse because they don't seem to even care what we have said in regards to the resent "balance". Many PC players have submitted reasonable suggestions and thoughtful input regarding the changes and have been completely ignored. @terramak @asterdahl
  • jslegge1901jslegge1901 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    Thanks for the reply, I guess I have been living under a rock not to know about this. That's too bad they're not responding.
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    The change was really just released for general consumption in the past few days. Binding oath is what allows me to tank bosses, I don't need it for solo play. I just finally recovered from the bubble nerf and was back to being helpful for dungeons again...I guess basically we are not allowed to run the classes we want in the game, we are only allowed to run the elite approved classes.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • sicklikeflusicklikeflu Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Binding Oath was absurd in pvp a while back. Quit playing that game mode with the introduction of insignia bonus, but I'm guessing pvp is the reason it was nerfed.
  • wolffgardwolffgard Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Binding Oath doesn't bother me as much as the bubble taking another nerf without anymore time added.
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Ah, but the bubble isn't even needed for FBI its just a helpful hand, you'll still be fine people just need to learn not to depend on one class to keep them alive.