test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

When are the bugs being fixed?

TR stops regening stealth after death when having soulforged enchantment equiped
Power Blade Flurry goes automatically on cooldown.

Now these are old bugs and they still not fixed, so when will you fix this, it's irritating and anoying.
Fixing bugs should be first priority and not adding new content and creating new bugs.

If you don't fix bugs first before releasing new content etc , you will create more bugs that aren't going to be fixed.
Never seen a game taking so long time to fix bugs and balancing classes.

Old school games had fixing bugs and balancing classes main priority and created a very strong friendly community, sadly I haven't experienced this in Neverwinter.

Comments

• Options
    raymond00713raymond00713 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    Also, is it just me or is there something wrong with stealth regen in general post mod 10. Seems like when I use it, it gets stuck at the bottom for a delay. I've noticed it just seems to take much longer now.
  • Options
    rustlordrustlord Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    morenthar said:

If you would like to take a glimpse for yourself, go to glassdoor.com and read current former employee reviews.

My god...

I know you gave me that link a long time ago but never actually read it until today. Never in my professional career have I seen so much antipathy. I mean, we all hate our boss but... I guess I stopped reading at "grungy" (workplace). It looks as though the problem is management rather than budget however.