test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Warlock Spell Graphical Glitch

I've noticed this happen randomly during play, some of the graphical effects on spells can disappear. I'm not sure what causes it, but it can only be fixed by restarting the game.

Warlocks Curse will disappear which is a real pain as I can't see what needs re-cursing. Spells like Arms of Hadar will lose the green mist effect. My Red Dragon Artifact will also not display the fire, even though the Warlock still does the animation. There may be other spells affected, not sure.

It's not game breaking, but it is annoying having to restart the client...as I really need to see the status with curses

Comments

• Options
    connormb1#1915 connormb1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Get this too, lose graphics for curses very regularly and for lesser curses too.
  • Options
    terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Would be nice to see a fix as it's annoying
  • Options
    daccura#4102 daccura Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Exact same problem but this is not just the Scourge Warlock specific graphics - my Fire Archon 'stops burning'. The flames aren't visible anymore. Also the same issues as mentioned above: Curses no longer visible and you can see that effect even if you cast PoP. The restart of the game is the only solution for me.
    This happens on a daily basis, after 4 hours of playing this problem occurs aout 2 times.
  • Options
    Fiery bolt will also lag out and hit your companion or fly through the enemy and not do any damage.
  • Options
    spaznoid#9854 spaznoid Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm playing as Scourge Warlock. For the past few days game play has gone insane. The game skill involving L3 on the PS4 keeps going off even though I haven't used it. I can be riding my horse down a road and it will suddenly shoot backwards. Many times. Same thing happens during fighting. I don't thonk it's my controller because I do not have issues in other games. It's getting so bad I don't look forward to playing anymore.