test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Am I doing something wrong? Demo Master Queue

Are you able to queue into the Demo Master or is there a special code or something needed? LoL

I've never ran Demo Master but I've joined the queue many, many times and have never gotten in. I mean joined the queue and an hour goes by still nothing, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Comments

• khaalathas#0945 khaalathas Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    people generally do not random queue for master demo - go to mantol derith and look for raid spam in zone chat youll get way better luck that way
  • sevendust387#5375 sevendust387 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    what item level and stats should i be to attempt demo master? i am GWF at the moment what should the minimum be to get in?, i got the demo trophy i still need to get the master demo trophy thanks
  • osea101#6331 osea101 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    No chance to join if you are below 2800 IL.
  • bandrashubandrashu Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I don't know, My IL is 2654 and I usually get in. Though I am healer and that might be the reason. I always end up as top healer there.

But probably it is easier to find a grupeither in the Enclave or in Mantol Derith.
  • 2700 DPS and never get in queueing or in Mantol Derith, tanks and healers get in right away and then they wait for 3100+ DPS who already have twisted and are grinding for rings. Luckily my guild runs sometimes and I have half the ichor I need, you either need a good guild or get up higher. It's stupid that boons are not figured into item level, someone who goes out and buys a bunch of rank 12 dragon hoards to boost item level will be a terrible DPS. Someone at 2500 with all boons would out DPS them.
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    If you are DPS you can be waiting all day to get into a que. We have a guild member who will be in the queue all day trying to get in because his IL is about 2700 - but he's always the top damage producer.

When the rest of us start logging in and he can be in a group with a healer or tank and we pug then we will be queued in less than 10 minutes.

Here is the rub though - when pugging. My BF needed 1 twisted ichor. All we needed was a silver. There were 4 of us on that weren't in other dungeons so we queued up together - we ran 5 mDemo's each of them had people who were purposely failing (running demo into black portals, tanks pulling mdemo into the group in round 1 etc) I have no idea why people would queue up for something with the intention of failing it but we ran into 5 in a row that got bronze or less.

I finally had to go to bed and a few of our late nighters got on (enough to almost completely fill the queue) and they finally got him a gold.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    The system works in that it looks for 2 tanks, 2 healers, and then the DPS players for EDemo.

Guess how many GWFs/CWs/TRs/HRs/SWs there are compared to the OPs/DCs/GFs in the game?

Plus, everyone has pointed out that most players run premades nowadays.

By the way, but is the queue group system on PS4? I legitimately don't know, but from what people are describing here, there is no queue group system like on the PC version (I am a PC player only, so please forgive my lack of knowledge of consoles).

If it is not, I'd suggest this trick from when Mod8 was fresh on PC:

Get two parties of 5 players who can roll into EDemo. Once both parties are assembled, have both party leads queue in for EDemo at the same time. This may require some coordination, like using Teamspeak/instant messaging. You can be off by a second or so, but if you did it correctly, both of your teams should accept the "join instance" button and pop in next to each other.

If you guys have the queue group system, disregard the trick I described.

• ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    We can put together a full queue of 10 for mDemo - which is what most people do if they can
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP