test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Maintenance Tomorrow [11/10]!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
PC will not undergo maintenance tomorrow and will resume our scheduled maintenances next week.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    really? have the devs read the bug reports?
  • ajlir#7970 ajlir Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    They're going to fix them and then roll a patch.
  • arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User

They're going to fix them and then roll a patch.

Don't be silly, they're all fishing no doubt. And enjoying it!
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Usually I wouldn't protest something like this but this patch has more bugs than Joe's Apartment. You're telling me you cannot address even one of them? SMH
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    I'm glad there's no downtime, but surprised at the change - typically Thursday after a mod drop always has a list of bug fixes that didn't make it into the mod. I'm curious why this isn't the case today?

Cryptic dev team taking their vacations a bit early perhaps? That would make sense - some of my people at work are taking thanksgiving holidays early - the ones that aren't visiting family - so we can have some staff on hand continually.
  • qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    It is also possible they blew their weekly maintenance budget with the two hour emergency fix on release day. Their always limited resources probably couldn't stretch to a second round of maintenance this week >:)
This discussion has been closed.